9th February 2022, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Suitable link and evidence to prove Maximum age limit for BAMS Course?

Dear Sir/ Madam, Kindly guide me. I am a 36 year old Retired Sailor of Indian Navy having experience of serving as a Paramedic for 15 yrs. I want to serve (alty I am still doing to some extent) the poor needy people of our society for whom medical facilities are inaccessible. I can't pursue MBBS as my age for NEET medical entrance exam has lapsed. Is there any options open to me to pursue BAMS atleast.
Kindly guide with suitable link and evidence. I shall be forever grateful to you.

13th February 2022, 02:18 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Suitable link and evidence to prove Maximum age limit for BAMS Course?

Bachelor of Ayurveda Medical and surgery is 5 year undergraduate program that offers an integrated course at covers a wide range of subjects of traditional Ayurveda and modern Medical Systems.

Minimum educational qualification required is 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with science stream having subject physics, chemistry and Biology.

Minimum marks required are 50 to 60% and it varies from college to college.
Age limit for the BAMS program is 20 years for general category and 24 years for reserved category.

BAMS admissions in India done on the basis of entrance examination.

National eligibility cum entrance test for undergraduate program is the national level entrance examination conducted for BAMS admission all over India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?