21st July 2010, 12:28 AM
PavithraSankaran

Supply chain management course in IIM? Entrance exam for this course?

I am working in Logistics domain with OTM tool. I want to do Supply chain management course with IIm. For what entrance exam i should prepare and how? Please help me. Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor? -- [New]
  2. Which is the best supply chain management or operation management?
  3. List of part time PhD colleges in India for PhD in Supply Chain Management?
  4. Is MBA in Supply Chain & Logistic Management favourable for female candidate?
  5. Which are the best instituts offering MBA in supply chain management in Maharashtra?
  6. Can I pursue Diploma in Supply Chain Management if got 39% in B.Com?
  7. Is MBA in logistics chain supply management useful for girls
  8. Information regarding the fee structure for MBA in Supply Chain Management?
  9. Is Swami vivekanand university MP approved by AICTE?
  10. Reputed universities for EMBA in Distance mode?
  11. Is there a good scope to get a job after studying MBA with SAP?
  12. How to do Ph.D in supply chain management or operations after completing 2 years MBA at NITIE?
  13. Which SAP module is suitable for me having completed MBA in Marketing and Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  14. List of universities which offer Distance MBA in Marketing/Supply Chain Management?
  15. Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?
  16. Done M.Tech in Mechanical with 13 years of Experience : MBA or Ph.D in Green Supply Chain Management, Which one to do?
  17. What should I do to pursue PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management having low marks in graduation but 10 years work experience?
  18. List of universities offering MBA(Supply Chain Management) through TOEFL in France?
21st July 2010, 11:33 AM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: Supply chain management course in IIM? Entrance exam for this course?

hai
You have to write the CAT 2010 exam.The sufficient data about the exam & question papers are on the websitewww.cat.learnhub.com/
21st July 2010, 12:08 PM
jicks

Default Re: Supply chain management course in IIM? Entrance exam for this course?

For getting admission in any IIM, you have to
1. Be a Graduate/ or its equivalent from any recognized University
2. Clear CAT exam with good scores

You can select Operations Management which covers the topic you have chosen.

You can opt for any IIM located at Bangalore, Kolkata, Calicut, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, and Indore

CAT exam is conducted to test your ability in managerial skills/tasks or it would test how do you perform in a given situation.
It is mainly an Aptitude test which focus on Quantitative Aptitude,
Verbal Ability, Reading comprehension, Data Interpretation.

Placements and pay package will be high if you complete the course successfully.

Best Wishes
21st July 2010, 02:03 PM
trupti_9227

hello,
you can go for CAT for admission in IIM's.
good luck for future.
31st July 2010, 03:04 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends,
this course is really well.
and if you want to do this course then you have to give the exam of the cat,and after cracking the cat you can take admission in the iim,
30th April 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Is there any an other reputed universities like IIM to offering same course Logistic management or Material management with out CAT?
24th August 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

wht is duration of this course [Supply chain management]?
14th September 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

if i will clear cat exam,can i do mba in logistics and supply chain management in any iims?
10th January 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by trupti_9227 View Post
hello,
you can go for CAT for admission in IIM's.
good luck for future.
Dear Friend,

I'm a diploma mechanical holder with 6 years of experience in purchase. Can you pls suggest me the course offered in IIM.
20th January 2013, 07:04 AM
nikhinaya

CAT exam is conducted to test your ability in managerial skills/tasks or it would test how do you perform in a given situation.
It is mainly an Aptitude test which focus on Quantitative Aptitude,
Verbal Ability, Reading comprehension, Data Interpretation.

Placements and pay package will be high if you complete the course successfully.
19th February 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.com ICWA Inter. i want to do supply chain management course. pls advice me a good institute, course content, fee details, term of course etc
22nd December 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation nw i would like to know the fees structure of MBA in supplychain management and logistics ,offered by IIM CALICUT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?