11th February 2011, 03:56 PM
dhanya.dan303

Sylabus and question paper pattern of FCI Grade III (Accounts) examination?

Please let me know the syllabus of FCI Grade III (Accounts) and the papper pattern also?please send me the previous question pappers?

20th February 2011, 07:51 PM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: Sylabus and question paper pattern of FCI Grade III (Accounts) examination?

PAPER PATTERN:-

written test will be in English only and in two parts.
Part I will consist of 60 multiple choice question of the relevant technical discipline and
Part II will consist of 60 multiple choice questions on general
aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness and Current
Affairs.
17th March 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sylabus and question paper pattern of FCI Grade III (Accounts) examination?

Dear Sir,

Shall I get the details of examination sylubes and last 5 year question paper in FCI MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (Accounts)

My mail id is : [email protected]
21st April 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the account paper pattern, syllabus
11th June 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir my tech signal gr-3 result kab aa raha hai . My roll no. 13109011002402 . Mera result aane par meri id par bhej do my id - [email protected]
3rd November 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for FCI Grade III(General) & (Accounts).......please send the syllabus, exam pattern and names of reference books or please suggest any link for downloading study material etc........please reply soon.........
3rd November 2011, 06:20 PM
tejesh_09

The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with Food grain supply-chain management.

The selection process will comprise of a Written Examination followed by Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) for General, Depot, Accounts and Technical Cadres.

Selection for the posts will be based on a Written Examination which will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission. The examination will consist of two papers for General, Depot and Accounts Cadres. Candidates applying for Technical Cadre Post will appear in Paper-I and Paper-III. The examination in paper III will be of degree level. Paper I and II will be of Higher Secondary Level.

Paper-I-a) General Intelligence-50 questions
b) General Awareness-50
c) Quantitative Aptitude-50
d) English Language-50

Paper-II- Quantitative Method-50 question
English Language and Comprehension-100 question

Paper-III- Biological Science-200questions

For General, Depot, Accounts and Technical Cadres a Computer Proficiency Test (CPT), which will be of qualifying nature, with components of Word Processing and Excel will also be held for candidates shortlisted on the basis of Paper-I and Paper-II/ Paper-III.

Only those candidates who qualify in the Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) will be eligible to be considered for final selection. Final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in Paper I and II (200 and 200 marks) for Post and will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in Paper I and III (200 and 200 marks).
9th November 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus and question paper model of FCI GRADE 3(General) & (Godown)

my

[email protected]
9th November 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is Paper-II- Quantitative Method-50 question
English Language and Comprehension-100 question for accounts cadre is also objective or it is subjective?
16th November 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

let me know the sylabus ofSylabus and question paper pattern of FCI Grade III (Accounts) examination?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=547769#ixzz1dqhb5Q8o
16th November 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

when is the next exam going to be conducted?
21st November 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have apply the FCI AGIII (accounts, General , dep). Plz tell me the syllabus.
23rd November 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

sir,,,, i have apply fci agIII (accounts, general, dep.) so pls tell me its syllabus nd xam pattern.
23rd November 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

sir,,,, i have apply fci agIII (accounts, general, dep.) so pls tell me its syllabus nd xam pattern.
23rd November 2011, 01:30 PM
bvijay1972

Dear Sir,

Shall I get the details of examination sylubes and last 5 year question paper in FCI Assistant General Manager (Accounts) and Deputy General Manager (Accounts)

with regards,
bvijay

mail id [email protected]
24th November 2011, 12:42 AM
saleem shahi

plz plz send the fci grade 3 accounts qestion paper pattern
27th November 2011, 09:23 PM
mukeshpreeti

Pl send me question papers of previous exam of FCI Grade- III (Accounts).

Thanks Mukesh
29th November 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i just want to ask about the syllabus for fci2012 gradeIII (general, depot)
thanks jaya
7th December 2011, 11:42 PM
vinod bagri

[QUOTE=Unregistered;452895]Dear Sir,

Shall I get the details of examination sylubes and last 5 year question paper in FCI MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (Accounts)

My mail id is : [email protected]
7th December 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

sir
i just want to fci accountnt syllabus.plz send me
[email protected]
15th December 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

sir,

i am shankar. i want know the syllabus of fci grade-3 accounts. can u send me to mail id:
[email protected]
17th December 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Please email me question papers of previous exam of FCI Grade- III (Accounts). [email protected]
21st December 2011, 12:27 PM
shivi jaini

sir pls send me techical f.c.i biological science previous year question paper at [email protected]
21st December 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Please send me previous model question papers to me.My email id is [email protected]
26th December 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i request to you please send me previous question paper of FCI assistant grade- 3(Accounts). Send me- [email protected]
28th December 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, It will be your kindness if you send me Some Question papers... My mail id is [email protected]...
Thanks
14th January 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, I have applied for the post of accountant but my admit card are coming of hindi typist (ag2).
My Registration no.-51200840240
Name:- anand suhaney
My request you pls check my status of my post and inform me as soon as
14th January 2012, 06:55 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

Eligibility Condition For Food Corporation of India (FCI) For Technical Examination

Educational Qualification :- Graduation degree in science preferably in Agriculture& 'O' level computer course from DOEACC.

Age limit :- Max 25 yrs at the time of application.

Pay scale : Rs. 9300-22940/-

Procedure to fill up the food corporation of India Application Form

http://specialtest.in/fci/FCICat1-2011/Guidelines.htm

Examination Pattern:-

The Top Best Books For FCI Exam

Also see the attachment I think it will be helpful to you.

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FCI.pdf(103.3 KB, 179 views)
File Type: pdf syllabus-FCI.pdf(26.5 KB, 206 views)
File Type: pdf FCI ALL Eligibility & Syllabus.pdf(406.6 KB, 145 views)
19th January 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the accounts grade model question paper to my email id: [email protected]
20th January 2012, 06:19 PM
anamika91

Sir, i request to you please send me previous question paper of FCI assistant grade- 3(non-technical). Send me- [email protected]
31st January 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I just want to fci accountant question paper of 2011
plz send me
[email protected]
20th February 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

E-Mail ID- [email protected]
29th February 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me when declared fci accounts,
general, depot result which is held on 05.02.12
17th September 2012, 08:57 PM
SAVITHA.SHEKAR

SIR/MADAM,
PLEASE SEND ME SSC FCI POST GRADE -III (ACCOUNTS) EXAM PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS,IT WILL HELP ME TO DO PREPARATION FOR THE EXAM.
SEND ME TO THIS EMAIL ID [email protected]

THANKING YOU,
11th October 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

please send me scc fcc post grade-iii [a/c] exam solved question paper send me to this email id [email protected]
11th October 2012, 09:50 PM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanya.dan303 View Post
Please let me know the syllabus of FCI Grade III (Accounts) and the papper pattern also?please send me the previous question pappers?
Exam Pattern for FCI Grade III (Accounts) Exam :

FCI stands for food corporation of india and every year this is requiting the eligible candidates in deportment's with different posts. For getting these posts required educational qualifications are you must completed the graduation from recognized university.

For requiting these posts, the selection procedure is based on written exam and computer test and interview and apart from first conducted the written test and then called for computer and interview tests.

So first of all you need to clear written test and basically this test is a objective type question paper with multiple choices answers and this question paper is divided in to 2 papers such as;.

Paper – I :

In this paper total 200 marks and these marks are divided in to four parts such as;.

1) General Intelligence :
  • handling difficult situation,
  • make solution of problems.
  • non-verbal and verbal.
2) General Awareness :
  • Indian games
  • culture
  • politics
  • technology
  • education
  • history.
3) Quantitative Aptitude :
  • add
  • minus
  • multiple
  • divide
  • percentage
  • ratio
  • probability.
4) English :
  • speak
  • write
Paper – II :

This paper also containing the 2 parts and each part containing the 200 marks such as;.

1) Quantitative Aptitude :
  • Higher Secondary level questions like as know about decimals/averages/interest/business/profit & loss/time & distance.
2) English :
  • English Language.

all the best;..
16th October 2012, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanya.dan303 View Post
please send me last 5 years solved question paper to thi mail id: [email protected]
8th November 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

please send fci post grade III (ACCOUNTS) exam solved question paper send to me my email id [email protected]
9th November 2012, 01:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For FCI AG III Accounts post you should be just Graduate in commerce ( B.com) From a recognised university .

So if you have done your graduation then start preparing for the SSC FCI exam because the selection is based on the performance in the objective type paper , CPT(computer proficiency test ) and interview.

You should be 18 to 27 years of age to apply for these posts. Age relaxation is available according to the category.

You can apply for this exam by visiting website http://ssc.nic.in

For syllabus you can visit following link

http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/...e%20final2.pdf

The application fee is Rs. 200 and you can pay it either online or bank challan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?