28th December 2010, 10:29 PM
cholaraja

Syllabus of AIIMS entrance exam? Previous 5 year solved question papers of AIIMS exam?

sir ,
my daughter studying 12th in tamilnadu state board. What is the syllabus , can you please send 5 year solved questions.

29th December 2010, 10:27 PM
sdeepika.b

Default Re: Syllabus of AIIMS entrance exam? Previous 5 year solved question papers of AIIMS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cholaraja View Post
sir ,
my daughter studying 12th in tamilnadu state board. What is the syllabus , can you please send 5 year solved questions.

u can download for free from the TCY ONLINE from this blog

http://www.tcyonline.com/india/search.php?keyword=aiims&cid=100276&&pg=1&test=fre e-online-tests&action=&authorid=

and the details of syllabus and the books for preparation were given in the link

http://careerquips.blogspot.com/2010/02/aiims-entrance-study-materials-aiims.html
29th December 2010, 10:44 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus of AIIMS entrance exam? Previous 5 year solved question papers of AIIMS exam?

for the syllabus and the 5 years solved question paper i can suggest a good book (practice rather) Mtg 's AIIMS entrance .....
you can purchase from the book shop from nearby you
there you will get the latest syllabus and the modal practice papers and even the pevious year paper

and for more details you can visit the website:
www.aiims.ac.in
15th January 2011, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i want solved question paper of aiims exam.
29th January 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

can you please send me 5 years solved questions.
3rd April 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to solved question papers of aimms exam.
19th April 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i have submitted on line application form for entrance EXAM 2011. WHEN AND HOW I WILL RECEIVE MY ADMIT CARD? WHAT'S THE SYLLABUS FOR EXAM 2011 AND IS THERE ANY NEGATIVE MARKING?
14th May 2011, 07:28 PM
Monika naik

hey cn i get last 5yr question papers of msc nursing aiims
28th May 2011, 04:32 PM

Post Re: Syllabus of AIIMS entrance exam? Previous 5 year solved question papers of AIIMS exam?

Sir, i want solved question paper of aiims exam.[/QUOTE]

i want solved questions of MSc nursing entrance
4th August 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me something about msc.entrance test of physiology at AIIMS ..?? about question pattern & previous year's qtns??
4th August 2011, 11:33 PM
protiknath.physio

Can you tell me about the msc. Entrance exa of physiology at aiims..?? About the syllabus,question pattern...& prvious year's questions...???
5th August 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me something about MSC entrance exam in PHYSIOLOGY at AIIMS..??... ABOUT THE QUESTION PATTERN & ALL...???
8th December 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Where to get AIIMS question papers?(Last 5 years)
28th March 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

dear sir this year i am writing Aiims Pmt kindly provide me aiims syllabus and old papers
13th May 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

how is the book written by V.VERMA & O.P.ARORA for the preparation of aiims exam?
26th March 2015, 09:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by cholaraja View Post
sir ,
Below are the attachments of AIIMS question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: doc AIIMS @ 2003.doc(106.0 KB, 179 views)
File Type: pdf AIIMS answers-nov -2004.pdf(288.7 KB, 217 views)
File Type: pdf AIIMS-2008.pdf(127.4 KB, 141 views)
File Type: docx AIIMS-2010-question-paper.docx(37.9 KB, 205 views)
File Type: pdf AIIMS-Biology-2011.pdf(225.7 KB, 276 views)
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR AIIMS.PDF(396.1 KB, 271 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?