24th June 2016, 05:46 PM
jincymaryvarghese

Download solved question papers of last 3 years for AIIMS M.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for AIIMS entrance exam for admission in M.Sc(Nursing) course. Can anyone of you please provide me solved previous 3 years question papers of this entrance exam so that I can download from here?

22nd January 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download solved question papers of last 3 years for AIIMS M.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam

I completed my bsc nursing I want to do my MSC nursing in AIIMS new Delhi can you please send me the previous years solved question papers and also the syllabus for MSC entrance exam.
22nd January 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download solved question papers of last 3 years for AIIMS M.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam

Respected sir/ madam please can you send me solved question papers of msc nursing entrance exam of last 3 years
2nd December 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Please share Storekeeper question paper for last 3 yrs. @[email protected]
25th May 2020, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Please send me question papers for last 5 years
In M.Sc nursing entrance exam
19th April 2023, 04:24 AM
Subha10000

Please send me pdf of this question in Gmail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?