16th February 2017, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Airport Management entrance exam? List of government institutions for it?

Hello sir, I am in 12th with Science stream and want to appear in Airport Management entrance exam. Provide me syllabus of this exam? List of government institutions for it?

22nd March 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Airport Management entrance exam? List of government institutions for it?

Hello sir, lam a 12th commerce student how can I appear in the entrance examination for BBA airport management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? 55 11th February 2019 12:12 PM
Is it good to do MBA in Airport Management on the basis of BBA? Merits and Demerits of Airport Management? 1 7th June 2016 05:15 PM
Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management? 19 7th April 2016 11:33 PM
Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated college for Airport management? 6 20th June 2014 02:07 PM