20th July 2010, 02:09 AM
linususan

Syllabus of Biotech Training entrance exam? Previous years question papers?

i am planning to appear for biotechnique training entrance examination
please sent me the syllabus of the entrance test.
if possible sent me one previous year question paper

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous years question papers of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotech
  2. Combined biotech entrance syllabus and previous years question papers?
  3. ICAR previous years question papers of Plant Biotech for ICAR PG entrance exam?
  4. JNTU, B. Tech in Biotechnology, 1st Sem., Basic Industrial And Environmental Biotech Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Previous years question papers of AIIMS MSc Biotech entrance test
  6. Msc biotech entrance syllabus? model question papers for msc biotech entrance exam?
  7. Number of seats in MSc Maths in BHU? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the eligibility criteria? Previous 10 years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Syllabus of MSc Maths entrance exam for BHU admission? Eligibility criteria and previous 10 years question papers?
  9. Syllabus and previous years question papers for MSW entrance?
  10. Syllabus and previous years question papers for MSc statistics entrance?
  11. Previous years question papers of ONGC entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  12. Syllabus, previous years question papers of VLSI?
  13. Gujarat Technical University Automobile Engineering, Sem 3, Machine Design and Industrial Training Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Syllabus for Management training exam of Coal India Limited? Question pattern and solved papers?
  15. Previous years question papers for BSc Biotech?
  16. Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program? -- [New]
  17. Syllabus and previous years question papers for ONGC entrance exam in Chemistry?
  18. Previous year Question Papers of PGCET CS Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
15th August 2011, 10:43 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of Biotech Training entrance exam? Previous years question papers?

the syllabus of biotech you can easily find on the website related to your training.
previous year paper you can easily download via google.
17th August 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Biotech Training entrance exam? Previous years question papers?

ntse last year paper
18th June 2012, 02:26 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Syllabus of Biotech Training entrance exam? Previous years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linususan View Post
i am planning to appear for biotechnique training entrance examination
please sent me the syllabus of the entrance test.
if possible sent me one previous year question paper
Hi

There is NO Exam as Biotech Training Entrance Exam. Your question is not clear actually.

BIOTECH Engineering is one of the medical branches of Engineering which deals with the medical equipment's development and their research.
Now this branch can be taken up ONLY If you had studied Biology as well as the Mathematics subjects.

So if you have, then you can sit for the Entrances of various Biotech colleges like :

School of Life Sciences, Hyderabad
School of Biotechnology
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
Department of Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering
School of Biotechnology, BHU, etc..

Also if you want the past year papers, Please Click ON THE Following Links. I am hereby also uploading the Syllabus for the Entrance.

PAPER 1
PAPER 2
PAPER 3
PAPER 4
PAPER 5

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Attached Files
File Type: docx Syllabus for Biotech.docx(15.0 KB, 77 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?