17th November 2011, 10:10 AM
kommurikumar

Previous year Question Papers of PGCET CS Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?

sir i finished mca by 2011 passed out wil u send me previous question papers for pgecet cs entrance exam and also syllabus for preperation

Related Questions:
  1. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years question papers? What should be the ranking in the PGCET entrance exam?
  2. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam for Post Graduation Engineering?
  4. How to prepare for SRFTI entrance exam? Syllabus and previous year question papers of SRFTI exam?
  5. Syllabus and previous years question papers for Karnataka PGCET entrance exam for post graduation engineering?
  6. What syllabus to prepare for IIT Entrance Exam for M.Tech in CSE? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  7. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers for M.Sc(Microbiology) entrance exam in BHU? How may I get study material for the same?
  8. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  9. Syllabus and previous year question papers of PGCET-Pharmacy? Examination date of PGCET-Pharmacy?
  10. Previous years question papers of PGCET entrance? I am studying B.Tech 4-2 in IT
  11. Previous year question papers for PGCET(CS)?
  12. Books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam? Syllabus and Previous year question papers of the exam?
  13. JNU MCA entrance exam question papers
  14. Previous year Karnataka PGCET CSE old question papers and recommended books?
  15. Question papers in PGCET for Pharmacy?
  16. Last year question papers and syllabus for Sanitary Inspector course? -- [New]
  17. What syllabus to prepare for Group II Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  18. Previous year syllabus and Ph.D entrance exam papers?
21st February 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of PGCET CS Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?

syllabus for gme enterance examination
15th March 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of PGCET CS Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?

previous cs pgecet papers
27th March 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

sir can u send syllabus for cs pgecet papers?
3rd May 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the previous question papers of cs.. my mail id is [email protected]
23rd May 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

sir can u send me previous year cs question papers of pgcet????? my mail id: [email protected]
27th May 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i cmplted B-tech, now i preparing PGCET. plz send previous papers ans with explation and suggest which book is reading good, plz send suggested materials to my mail [email protected] plz sent plz plzz plzzzzzzzz
29th May 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i wanna know about ciepet (pgd-ppt) enterence sallabus
6th June 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send previous year pgcet question papera and solved solutions.....my email id:[email protected]
27th June 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

plz send previous years solver questions for karnataka pgcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?