22nd February 2011, 09:00 PM

Syllabus and Date of SI exam of UP Police? Books to refer for the same?

Kindly send syallabus and date of SI examination of up police...and what books should preferfor that.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Date of Exam Exam for SI Exam in UP? Books to prepare for the Exam?
  2. Syllabus of UP Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred for the course and date of sale of forms?
  3. Syllabus of Police Sub Inspector exam? Books to be referred and when are the forms coming?
  4. What is the syllabus of UP Police sub inspector? Books to be referred?
  5. When is the JTU entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam? Books that I can refer?
  6. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  7. Books to be referred for IIT JEE? I am studying in 11th in state syllabus
  8. Which are the best books for IES preparation? What is the syllabus for ECE?
  9. Last date of submission of IES application form? How to start the preparation, which books to refer and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  10. Syllabus of Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred?
  11. What is the syllabus and the date of UP Police SI?
  12. How to prepare for section engineer entrance exam? Which books to refer? Syllabus of the exam?
  13. Which book is best for preparation for MCA final year?
  14. Books to refer for ICAR Preparation? Syllabus for Horticulture? -- [New]
  15. Information about Police Sub Inspector Books? What is the syllabus? I am studying FYBCS
  16. Date of ISAT exam? Which books to refer for ISAT exam? List of the books and their author names?
  17. How can I crack the Delhi Police exam? Which books are to be referred?
  18. What is the nomination date of Group II exam? Which books to refer and the exam date?
25th February 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Date of SI exam of UP Police? Books to refer for the same?

syllabus of sub inspector of u.p
4th March 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Date of SI exam of UP Police? Books to refer for the same?

syllabus of sub inspector of up
8th March 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

how to prepration of up police sub inspector,and tell me syllabus for si,plz help me.vijay baliyan,email id [email protected]
13th March 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of u.p. board
21st March 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

how many age be required in u.p. police sub inspector
22nd March 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

how to prepration of up police sub inspector,and tell me syllabus for si,plz help me.mahaveer singh,email id [email protected]
22nd March 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me syallabus of S.I. u.p. police examination 2011 and its complete information
25th March 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

how to prepration of up police sub inspector,and plz. tell me syllabus for Sub Inspector My Name is Vijay Sharma My Mob No.& Email ID as follow:- 9997991799, [email protected]
27th March 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

kindly help me abt syallabus od up si and application date also. email id [email protected]
27th March 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

how to prepration of up police departmental post sub inspector to inspector,and tell me syllabus for ci,plz help me.sanjeev singh,email id [email protected]
3rd April 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

sir ! what is the up police opening form date ?
26th April 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is the syallbus of u.p police sub-inspector? and whch book of refer tht course and when form will be coming

pls send me all information on this email.id [email protected]
pls reply fast
30th April 2011, 05:57 PM

Post Re: Syllabus and Date of SI exam of UP Police? Books to refer for the same?

Respected sir,
can u give guidance for preparing SI posting. i am doing currently BE final year. i am very much interested in joining in police department but dont know how to apply for SUB-INSPECTOR post. so please tell me sir where to get application and when you will release applications exactly tell me in which month by 2011. Also want to know syllabus of SUB-INSPECTOR post and where to get these SI syllabus materials.what are all the physical qualifications needed for SI post. please consider these questions and reply with all answers as soon as possible sir.thankyou sir.
dinesh kumar
16th May 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

when will the up police si vacancies published tell me sir on my email id ajit [email protected]
17th May 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to now that what is the syllabus for si in up police or what will be date for examination send my answer to my email id [email protected]
20th May 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

plz send me railway's si exam books name
23rd May 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, please give me the information about up si
my mail id [email protected] please sir...
24th May 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
can u give guidance for preparing SI posting. i am complited B.com.from lucknow university in2010. i am very much interested in joining in police department but dont know how to apply for SUB-INSPECTOR post. so please tell me sir where to get application and when you will release applications exactly tell me in which month by 2011. Also want to know syllabus of SUB-INSPECTOR post and where to get these SI syllabus materials.what are all the physical qualifications needed for SI post. please consider these questions and reply with all answers as soon as possible sir.thankyou sir.
saurabh mishra
sir my e. mail id is [email protected]
26th May 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

i want to be u.p si sallabus.
28th May 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i want to know that which books are required for the preparation of UP Police SI entrance exam ...
plzz...... tell me some important books name of maths , risning & G.K..
Sir my Email ADD- [email protected]
29th May 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
can u give guidance for preparing SI posting. i am complited B.Sc.(Ag.)from Agra university in2004. i am very much interested in joining in police department but dont know how to apply for SUB-INSPECTOR post. so please tell me sir where to get application and when you will release applications exactly tell me in which month by 2011. Also want to know syllabus of SUB-INSPECTOR post and where to get these SI syllabus materials.what are all the physical qualifications needed for SI post. please consider these questions and reply with all answers as soon as possible sir.thankyou sir

Sir my email id is [email protected]
29th May 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
can u give guidance for preparing SI posting. i am complited B.Sc.(Ag.)from Agra university in2004. i am very much interested in joining in police department but dont know how to apply for SUB-INSPECTOR post. so please tell me sir where to get application and when you will release applications exactly tell me in which month by 2011. Also want to know syllabus of SUB-INSPECTOR post and where to get these SI syllabus materials.what are all the physical qualifications needed for SI post. please consider these questions and reply with all answers as soon as possible sir.thankyou sir
sir my email id is [email protected]
29th May 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Plz refer me good books for UPP S.I prepration.2011
30th May 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

30th May 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of submitting the form of UP SI?
8th June 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

my email id is [email protected]
8th June 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

what the physical of up police SI.
14th June 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
pls tell me that which book is better to prepare the exam of S.I
15th June 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i m soldier of army can i join si in up police
18th June 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

UP POLICE OF SYLLABARS AND EXAM DATE
24th June 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
syllabus of sub inspector of up
si in up police-which book to be reffered
25th June 2011, 07:04 PM
saurabh singh chandel

respected sir,
please draw light on the syllebus and date of exam of u.p. s.i. and kindly teel me what books i should prefer for u.p.s.i. exam...................../
28th June 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Physical 10km in 60 min for male and 5km for female in 35 minute and book arihant si preperation kit
3rd July 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
plz tell me What is the date of UP police SI exam.
4th July 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

when will be exam of S.I. in up2011
4th July 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

plz tall me when up si pre exam will running on
10th July 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Plz Tell Me When Will Be Physical Test Of U.P.P.S.I. 2011 :- Ashwini Srivastava
15th July 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and date of SI exam of UP Police? Books to refer for the same?
?
16th July 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the exact date of examination in up police for the post of SI,If some body get any information about it. so write here.
16th July 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

When will be exam of UP SI can u inform me on my email id Sir My Email id- [email protected] or [email protected]
17th July 2011, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

what is date of up police si exam
18th July 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

which book to be refare for u.p. s.i.
19th July 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is SUNIL, what is the syallbus of u.p police sub-inspector? and whch book of refer tht course and when form will be coming

pls send me all information on this email.id [email protected]
19th July 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What is date of upp(si) exam-2011.
21st July 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I want upsi examination date
22nd July 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
mai jitender singh . maine up si ke form bhare hai
please mujhe bataye ki mai kaun si book padhu
aour kaha se taiyari karu
please hindi me answer dena
23rd July 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

s.k.books
23rd July 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

ehaht is the daet of the sub inseppecyor
23rd July 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

are sir date kya hai s.i. exam ki
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?