15th July 2011, 12:19 AM
hirendrapsingh72

Syllabus and Date of Exam Exam for SI Exam in UP? Books to prepare for the Exam?

Pls send syllabus and date of exam of SI in UP Police and books to refer for the same exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for AAI exam? How to prepare for it? Books to be referred? Qualifications required to write the exam?
  2. Syllabus to prepare for JTO exam? Whcih books to refer for the JTO exam?
  3. How should i prepare for IBPS exam? List of available books for this exam?
  4. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  5. How to prepare for TNPSC Group 1 Exam pursuing final year of Engineering in ECE? What is the syllabus and date of this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  6. Date of application for IPS entrance exam? In which month the exam will be held? How to prepare for the exam and which books to be referred?
  7. Syllabus for IES Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  8. How to prepare for Group I mains exam? Books to be referred?
  9. How to prepare for PSU exam? Syllabus of the exam? Which books to prefer?
  10. Date of TANCET Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  11. Syllabus for Group 1 Preliminary Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  12. When to get application forms for IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam? Reference books to prepare for IPS Exam?
  13. What syllabus to prepare for IES Exam for Civil Engineering? Which books should I prepare for this? -- [New]
  14. Syllabus for ONGC Exam for the position of Programmer? Which are the best books to prepare for this Exam?
  15. Last date to apply for CDAC Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  16. Syllabus and Exam pattern for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Transportation? Which books to prepare for this Exam?
  17. Date of ISAT exam? Which books to refer for ISAT exam? List of the books and their author names?
  18. What is the syllabus for TANCET exam? Which books to be referred? Best coaching institutes?
15th July 2011, 10:57 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus and Date of Exam Exam for SI Exam in UP? Books to prepare for the Exam?

(Book) SSC Data Entry Operator & L D C Combined Guide By G. K. Publishers

(Book) Bihar SSC Sachivalaya Sahayak Graduate Level Pre & Main Exam Practice Work Book (Hindi) by Kiran Prakashan

these are the books in which you getb the study material according to the syllabus.
21st July 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Date of Exam Exam for SI Exam in UP? Books to prepare for the Exam?

up police SI pre exam date 2011
26th July 2011, 12:55 AM

sir plz tell me the syllabus n time schedule of si exam n plz send me the up s.i previous exam paper(solved) that one help me a lot .Thanx
[email protected]
26th July 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
pls uplode the date of pre exam of upsi

regards
alok kr singh
27th July 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me u.p police s.i exam datesite and u.p police constable phycial test date.
28th July 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
the date still has not been declared for the pre examination but you continue to work and you will be successed i wish.
30th July 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Uttar Pradesh S.I. k liye upkar ki kaun si book release hui hai...please bataein?
Pre aur Mains dono k liye alag alag book refer karni padegi kya?
31st July 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

plz,tell us up si pre exem date

[email protected]

Regards
Pratap Raghuvanshi
31st July 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir mera name mohd niyamul haque hai
maine SI police me form aply kiya hai
exam date kaya hai
1st August 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Near about month of s.i. Exam
1st August 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Plz suggest me books for the prepration of pre nd mains in up SI exam
thanks nd regards
vijay dwivedi
[email protected]
3rd August 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

i want to know exam date of si enternce exam kindly tell me
4th August 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Book name prepration up si
5th August 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of pre exaim
5th August 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir mera name mohd niyamul haque hai
maine SI police me form aply kiya hai
exam date kaya hai
exam date 28 aug 2011
5th August 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
sir kripaya mujhe up SI ka examination date batae.
Your RAJKUMAR GUPTA
E-mail:[email protected]
7th August 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Exam of up si will be probably conducted in second week of september.
Have a nice day....
9th August 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

date of exam in up si
10th August 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

pls sir give me inf for si exam and full detail
12th August 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

up police si ka physical kb hoga pis sir tell me
15th August 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

u.p polic s.i. ka exm kab hai sir.
17th August 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

UP POLICE SUB INSPECTOR EXAM KI DATE KYA HAI
17th August 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

plz sir give me info for si exam .
19th August 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Date of exam?....
20th August 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

please inform me about the physical exam date of up si on [email protected]
20th August 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
myself devendra yadav . i am aaplying for the post of sub - inspector in u p police .i want to know the type of question regarding this . please suggest me the way

my e mail id is - [email protected]
22nd August 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

hii...sir , I ve applied for up police si exam..pls tell me on which date exam wiill be comenced. my mob num. 9818552161 & email id is [email protected].
22nd August 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

plz
give me sir si exam slybus
22nd August 2011, 10:53 PM

Smile Re: Syllabus and Date of Exam Exam for SI Exam in UP? Books to prepare for the Exam?

Sir please tell me the physical date of up police SI.
23rd August 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i name is neetu sir
m janna chahti hu ki si ka peper kesa aayega
25th August 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

please tell me up police pre exam date
25th August 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

SIR UP POLICE SI KA WRITTEN TEST KAB HOGA ? SEND ME THE DATE OF SI EXAM . MY E MAIL ID IS- [email protected]
26th August 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I m BA , LLB,MBA HR,Ex IAF Electronics. I should apply for which post for my better carrier . Please suggest me at my e_mail [email protected] & sms at 09899819901
26th August 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
up police sub inspector exam ki date kya hai
26th August 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

My name is KRISHNA KANT SHUKLA
Sir SI ki pre exm. kabtak hoga aur iski tayari hetu kon si book se pdhe plz. help
26th August 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

sir actualy i have aplied for si post in up police but admit card is not recievd yet and i have only form no. so please suggest me how can i get the information about my admit card. my emai id is [email protected]
27th August 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

u.p polic s.i. ka exm kab hai sir.

pls give me information [email protected]
29th August 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

plese tell me d date of exam for upsi 2011
30th August 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to check admit card up police si 2011
4th September 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me date of up si exam
7th September 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the date of exam of SI???????
8th September 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

my mail id is [email protected]

please send me SI prepration book names and previous years papers.

Thanks
11th September 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me date of s.i. Exam in u.p. 2011-12
14th September 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I too have same question sir/ ma'am........
plz tell me the date of exam of U.P SI
if you know then plz informe me at [email protected]..
Thankyou.........
16th September 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

morning sir.. I'm sachin kr. Yadav up si ki exm. date kya hai [email protected]
19th September 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
morning sir.. I'm sachin kr. Yadav up si ki exm. date kya hai [email protected]
sir,
philhal to koi date abhi final nahi hui hai lakin agar app ki document aur hieght and chest ka test ho gaya hai to app puri tarah taiyari main lag jayee oct first week main pre exam ki preparation chal rahi hai
20th September 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

please tell me si preparetion book name
20th September 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i m arun sharma up si ke exam ke liye koi success book batao . [email protected]
21st September 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

time and date of si pre entrance examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?