24th June 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Group I and II exam in detail? Qualification marks for those groups?

hi i am studying 4th year b.tech , ece branch . please tel me what is the syllabus for group1 and group2 exams in detail and tell me the quqlification marks in those groups

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification needed for Group 1,2,3,4 exam? Syllabus for group exams?
  2. Which group exam is best for me after doing B.Tech? What is the syllabus?
  3. Am I eligible for Group I or Group II exam if I am 24 years old, B.Com graduate with diploma in Banking and Finance? What is the career prospect in Group I and Group II?
  4. WBUT MCA 2nd Sem Data Structure With C Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. What is the syllabus for group II entrance exam?
  6. How to start my studies for CA course? Procedure for the same?
  7. Syllabus of Group I and Group II exam? Books which will be helpful for my preparation? Procedure to apply for exam?
  8. What is the syllabus of Group I and Group II exam? Where can I get the exact simple categorization for 300 questions asked in entrance exam?
  9. How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Jharkhand Board 10th Bengali Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How much percentage to obtain to pass IPCC examination?
  12. What is the difference between writing 1 group and both groups?
  13. Last date to register for IPCC in May?
  14. Syllabus and Required Qualification for TNPSC Group 1 Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?
  15. WBUT CSE Semester II Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  16. Which group should I take in Engineering after scoring 84 marks in EAMCET? Importance of Engineering and its groups?
  17. What should I do after completion of intermediate to do CA course in future? -- [New]
  18. Who all are eligible for writing all group exams? Jobs available after group exams? Syllabus for Group I,I,III,IV exams? -- [Most Discussed]
12th July 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Group I and II exam in detail? Qualification marks for those groups?

what we have to write in groups
14th July 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Group I and II exam in detail? Qualification marks for those groups?

i want to know the syllabus for group 1
19th November 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

hi
sir/mam
i am B.COM(Computer applications) studying i am eligible for group1&2, and i am doing the degree distance is it qualify and when the realize notifications.
29th November 2011, 12:23 PM
suryaveerendra

Post Re: Syllabus for Group I and II exam in detail? Qualification marks for those groups?

hello sir, im studying b.tech 3rd cse.. plese tell me which group and what type of post is suitable for me??
30th November 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for group 1 exam
6th December 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, my name bheem reddy, aim studding degree 3rd year, i will couplet my course this year. so i want total group information plsssssssss tel me sir
3rd January 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i am studying final year B.tech in this year,weather i am eligible or not for group1&2?
10th January 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

am abt 26y persuing MBA by june i complete my course am i eligible for group2 preparation
18th January 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir iwant to group1 and group 2 sylabes plz tell me urjent
20th January 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me group 1 qualifications& elgible
3rd February 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Hai, iam doing b.tech(cse) final year. iam willing to apply for group1 and group2. so pls tell me the fee details and as well as qualification marks and total information about groups.
13th May 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

wht is the the subjects or subgroups in group A
30th April 2016, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I PASSED B.COM GENERAL (WITH 68%), SO WHAT ARE THE JOBS AVAILABLE FOR MY QUALIFICATION, PLEASE SEND REPLY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?