6th October 2011, 11:27 PM

How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?

sir i am studying B.E(aeronautical engineering) 2nd year how can i get job in airforce

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of CSE?
  2. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  3. How can I get a job in Indian Air Force after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  4. Can I be a Pilot in Indian Army or Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  6. Will there be any scope for me to get Job in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in ECE? Which Exam I have to appear for this?
  7. Can I apply for any Entrance Exam to join Job in Air Force pursuing 2nd year of BE with Mechanical stream?
  8. Can I join in IAF while pursuing diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  9. What are the jobs in Indian Navy or Air Force?
  10. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  11. What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?
  12. How to join Air force as a Pilot? I am pursuing my engineering
  13. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  14. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  15. Job opportunities for IT students in Air Force? I am interested to do a job in Air Force
  16. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to do internship in HAL if am pursuing Aeronautical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  18. Do I have to choose Aeronautical engineering to join Indian air force? -- [Most Discussed]
15th November 2011, 02:32 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?

hi,
After completing the B.E AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING you are eligible for Indian AIR Force.
for this you have to qualify the COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (CDSE) conducted by UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) TWICE IN A YEAR.

AGE LIMIT :-19-24 YEAR.

ALL THE BEST!
13th June 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?

sir,i am pursuing my third year B.E AERONAUTICAL.can u please guide me what all vacancies are there for aeronautical engineers in ISRO and DRDO.
13th June 2012, 11:37 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

There are several groups under Indian air force.

To apply for Group X your minimum age should be 17 - 22 Years and minimum qualification required is Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with pass marks in Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in overall aggregate or Should have passed a 3 year Diploma course in Engineering. Then you will be eligible for the technical trades.

To apply for group "Y" one needs to be between 17 and 22 years and minimum qualification required is Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with science, arts, commerce subjects or equivalent vocational courses with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Then you will be eligible for all group Y trades except the musical trade.

To be eligible for the musical trade of group y you have to be between 17 and 25 years and minimum qualification required is Passed Matriculation/ 10th class passed or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any Govt recognized school/Boards and should be proficient in playing one of the musical instrument.

For more information you can log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?