6th October 2010, 09:43 AM
lavanyakandavel

Syllabus for group two tnpsc exams for the post of assistant engineer in pwd

sir, can you tell me the syllabus for group two tnpsc exams for the post of assistant engineer in pwd.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for PWD examination for Asst. Engineer post? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of TNPSC Group-I & II exam for software engineer having MCA degree?
  3. Previous 5 years question papers for TNPSC combined engineering service examination for the post of assistant engineer(Electrical in PWD)
  4. TNPSC model question paper for assistant engineer post in pwd electrical
  5. Syllabus for assistant civil engineer post in TNPSC?
  6. What is the syllabus of PWD entrance exam for the post of assistant engineer
  7. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for TNPSC combined engineering service exam for assistant engineer PWD?
  8. Assistant Engineer(Electrical) PWD post question papers with answers?
  9. What is the eligibility for KErala PSC exam for assistant engineer in PWD -- [New]
  10. Can a final year mechanical engineer apply for TNPSC Group-I and Group-II exams?
  11. TNPSC - Assistant Engineer (Civil) previous year question paper & answers
  12. Answer key for TNPSC combined engineering service exam for Assistant Electrical Engineer in PWD?
  13. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for TNPSC combined engineering service examination for assistant engineer?
  14. Previous 5 years question paper & answer key for tnpsc combined engineering service examination for assistant engineer (electronics and communication) PWD
  15. Previous Combined Engineering Services exam (TNPSC) model questions paper
  16. TNPSC Group 2 past 5 years question papers
  17. What syllabus to prepare for TNPSC Group I, II and IV Exams?
  18. How can I join government sector after graduating in Arts?
6th October 2010, 04:51 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Syllabus for group two tnpsc exams for the post of assistant engineer in pwd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavanyakandavel View Post
sir, can you tell me the syllabus for group two tnpsc exams for the post of assistant engineer in pwd.
dear friend,

you can go through tnpsc website.or various books avaliable in the book store.browse that,definately you will get that.

good luck
6th October 2010, 05:09 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for group two tnpsc exams for the post of assistant engineer in pwd

Syllabus of Group 2 Examination
syllabus of the Group 2 examinations is quite simple. It basically includes every topic that students have learnt from their 6th to 10th standard. The group 2 examinations are held in two stages. At first there is a preliminary test and only those candidates who qualify in this test can sit for the main examinations. Thousands of candidates apply every year for the group 2 exams and this has prompted authorities to devise this two stage plan.
19th October 2010, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for group two tnpsc exams for the post of assistant engineer in pwd

i want syllabus of electronics and communication can you give to me
26th July 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

any idea about d syllabus of
mechanical engineering?
26th July 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

any idea about mechanical engineering syllabus??
2nd October 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

PLe give me tha syallabus for mechanical engineering branch for the post of pwd assistent engineer.
2nd June 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for civil engineering for group 2 tnpsc exam for the post of AE ?
14th September 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for the assistant engineer exam
12th January 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

pls send ece syllabus for ae post
23rd November 2013, 06:54 PM
karthika.s.mohan

sir pls send me the syllubus
my mail id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?