30th June 2010, 10:11 PM
raj_goyal

Syllabus for jnu entrance exam (international relations) and previous years question papers

dear sir,
please provide me syllabus and previous years question papers for JNU entrance exam in international relations as i will be appearing for that exam .

Related Questions:
  1. M.A in politics with specialization with international relations entrance exam syllabus and previous papers
  2. Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam(International Relations)?
  3. How to do preparation for jnu entance exam for ma in international relations?
  4. What is the syllabus of M.A international relations?
  5. How to get JNU(International Relations) question papers?
  6. How to prepare for Entrance exam for MA Intentional relations from JNU? Syllabus to study?
  7. Syllabus of JNU International Relations Exam
  8. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for international relation? What is the UGC NET syllabus?
  9. How should I prepare for M.A in international relations offering by Jawaharlal Nehru University? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  10. JNU MA political entrance exam question papers?
  11. Entrance exam for M.A. in International Relations at JNU
  12. Civil Services Exam Political Science & International Relations (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  14. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Political Science & international Relations (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Syllabus and last 3 years solved question papers of JNU M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam.
  16. Syllabus for masters in political science with international relations in Jadavpur university -- [New]
  17. How to prepare for MA International studies from JNU? Syllabus?
  18. Civil Services Political Science & International Relations (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
1st July 2010, 12:28 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus for jnu entrance exam (international relations) and previous years question papers

the syllabus for the jnu entrance exam (international relations) is attached with this answer.....download the file and prepare according to it........

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: doc syllabus.doc(35.5 KB, 5094 views)
1st July 2010, 02:39 PM
Papers_Expert

Default Re: Syllabus for jnu entrance exam (international relations) and previous years question papers

hey friend the sample paper for the jnu entrance exam for international relation is not available on net.........i have attached the syllabus for the exam,you can study according to it........

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: doc syllabus.doc(35.5 KB, 1293 views)
3rd July 2010, 02:01 PM
Dkiran

Law and Governance

Life Sciences

Molecular Medicine

Physical Sciences

plz go to this link
http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENIN385&q=exam+papers+for +jnu+entrance+exam+&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
14th July 2010, 06:58 PM
jacks123456

Dear sir

please provide me a privious year question papers and solution for the IMU-CET

Indian Maritime University-CET.

True Indian
ajit mishra
14th July 2010, 07:00 PM
jacks123456

dear sir

please provide me solutions for the imu-cet papers

< [email protected] >

thanking you
ajit mishra
25th July 2010, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

please provide me sample papers of b.com entrance

thanking you
himani poonia
25th July 2010, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

please provide me sample papers of b.com entrance exam
9th August 2010, 07:27 PM
dhiransharam

[QUOTE=jacks123456;128126]Dear sir

please provide me a privious year question papers and solution for the entrance exam (international relation) in MA Politics
Yours
dhiran sharma
11th August 2010, 07:55 PM
S@pn@

Dear sir

plz provide me a previous year question papers and syllabus for jnu CET m.sc biotech..........
28th September 2010, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me question paper of privious 10 years of msc biotech intrance exams..........
28th September 2010, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me paper of last 10 years of Msc entrance.......
23rd October 2010, 01:34 PM
naba

If JNU entance exam for MA in international relation is same as UGC -NEt syallabus for that. Two members have uploaded the file for UGC-NET syallabus,plz give a reply soon
25th November 2010, 03:53 PM
younten

i am looking for international relations or foreign policy in delhi for master and please help me ???? i am commerce background but i an activist and wanted to do on foreign studies and relations
29th November 2010, 10:39 PM
kumar Sambhava

Sir, Pls send me jnu entrance exam 10 years solved paper (international relation).
16th December 2010, 12:36 AM
tamdin

sir, can you please suggest me the sample paper for international relation for enterence test in jnu. i will be very greatful to you
21st February 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,can you piease suggest me the sample paper for international relation for entrance exm in jnu.i will be very gratful to you.
22nd February 2011, 03:13 PM
xavi

freind hi,

--Entrance Syllabus in JNU 2011 syllabus: 10+2/Graduate level Maths, Graduate level Computer Science and General Aptitude.

--The Entrance Examination fee for candidates who are belonging to general category including OBC is Rs. 220/- for 1

field of study, Rs. 430/- for 2 fields of study and Rs. 600/- for 3 fields of study. Similarly candidates belonging

to SC/ST and Physically Challenged (Handicapped) categories are required to pay examination fee at the rate of Rs.

110/- for 1 field of study, Rs. 215/- for 2 fields of study and Rs. 300/- for 3 fields of study.

--Eligibility for JNU MCA Admission 2011 : Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with adequate competence in

Mathematics under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 55% marks.

best of luck
5th April 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I am in need of JNU Entrance exam papers for PG political science
15th April 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
please send me pervious year question paper of MA in english for JNU. my email id [email protected].
15th May 2011, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

Please send previous 5 years question paper for entrance exam of JNU (B.A. Language).
Email id :- [email protected] and [email protected]
20th May 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
could I know how much percent is required for getting admission in B com ,with CBSE
29th June 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ ma'am,
Where can we find the syllabus, study material and previous years' question papers for the JNU entrance exam for the International relations course?
29th June 2011, 08:38 PM
Soujanya Ganig

Dear sir/ ma'am,

Where can we get the syllabus, study material and previous years' question papers for the JNU entrance exam for the international relations course?
18th July 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i want the sample papers for jnu entrance test in msc courses please help me knowing about sample papers and syllabus so that i can prepare
27th July 2011, 09:17 PM
Itihas Meshram

Question Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for jnu entrance exam for ma in political science

Hello,

Sir I am Itihas Meshram, want to apply for MA at JNU for the next session, I need syllabus and sample papers for political science , so that I can be prepared for the upcoming next year.
Please provide it at my gmail account, [email protected]

Thanking You

Itihas Meshram
29th July 2011, 10:15 PM
Itihas Meshram

Smile Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for jnu entrance exam for ma in political science

Hello,

Sir I am Itihas Meshram, want to apply for MA at JNU for the next session, I need syllabus and sample papers for political science , so that I can be prepared for the upcoming next year.
Please provide it at my gmail account, [email protected]

Thanking You

Itihas Meshram
20th August 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i wantprevious year question papers for JNU entrance of (international relations) my email id is: [email protected]
6th October 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.I m a student of B.A.hons.in political science from BHU.I want to apply for M.A.in jnu for next session. I need sample paper n syllabus for political science.
please provide it at my [email protected]
17th October 2011, 04:15 PM
meenaaditi

i want to appear for m.a. in political science and international relations. i wanted the syllabus , question papers and any books for the entrance> please help . [email protected]
21st November 2011, 04:31 PM
sumit pandey752

i want a sllyebus of ir so i thingh you provide asyllabus of ir and political science
27th March 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

plz provide jnu mtech computer science papers with ans plzzzzzzz
8th May 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I would highly appreciate it if you could mail sample question for MA in IR (JNU) to [email protected]
10th May 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello,

Please send previous 10 years question paper for entrance exam of JNU [(M.a.) German Language)].
Email id :- [email protected]

Thanks in advance
19th May 2012, 09:02 PM
kimin girl

Hello,
I have my entrances of Masters on Political science and IR this week. was wondering if i could get a sample of last years question paper(2011)asap.
I'd be obliged.My email id: [email protected]
Thankyou
19th May 2012, 09:03 PM
kimin girl

Hello,
I have my entrances of Masters on Political science and IR this week. was wondering if i could get a sample of last years question paper(2011)asap.
I'd be obliged.My email id: [email protected]
Thankyou
23rd November 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

sir plz provide me wit jnu entrance exam syllabus nd previous yr ques paper.

subuhi khan([email protected])
23rd November 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

plz provide me wit jnu entrance exam ques paper nd syllabus.

subuhi khan([email protected])
10th February 2013, 12:02 PM
gymniru

dear sir,
please provide me syllabus and previous years question papers for JNU entrance exam in international relations as i will be appearing for that exam .
18th March 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Now i have completed BAin English literature and i am very interested in IR .would you mind giving me the syllabus for entrance examination
23rd March 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper of JNU in international relations(M.A)..
my email id is [email protected]
23rd October 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, plz send me 2012 and 2013 question paper of JNU in International relations (MA).
My email id is [email protected]
18th July 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous years entrance questions of jnu international relation as I am going to appear in the next year
9th August 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, plz send me 2012 2013 and 2014 question paper of JNU in International relations (MA), entrance test
My email id is [email protected]
21st September 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus for jnu entrance exam (international relation) and previous years question papers

Sir plz send me 2012 2013 and 2014question paper of jnu International relation and political science (MA) entrance test
my email id is [email protected]
16th March 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for jnu entrance exam in m.a political science & m.a in international relations along with sample paper..plzz send these to email id [email protected]
20th June 2017, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear respected jnu officials please provide me jnu international relations previous question papers and syllabus in this e mail. [email protected] thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?