15th June 2012, 05:30 PM
bhumihar

Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for international relation? What is the UGC NET syllabus?

sir/ mdam

kindly provide me the syllabus and the sample paper of the jnu entrance exam for the international relation.
Is the ugc-net syllabus and the syllabus of jnu entrance exam for int. rel. is same?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU combined entrance exam for admission to PG programs in Biotechnology
  2. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam? Sample question papers of JNU entrance for Biotechnology?
  3. Syllabus for jnu entrance exam (international relations) and previous years question papers
  4. M.A in politics with specialization with international relations entrance exam syllabus and previous papers
  5. How may I get information about the latest syllabus and exam pattern for UGC NET (English)? How may I get the sample question papers for the same?
  6. jnu entrance exam form and syllabus? how to prepare for this exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the syllabus of M.A international relations?
  8. Sample papers and syllabus of JNU entrance test for Biotechnology?
  9. Detailed syllabus and previous years question papers of UGC NET?
  10. How can I prepare to crack JNU PhD entrance exam? Computer Science syllabus for preparation? -- [New]
  11. Information regarding JNU entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  12. What is the syllabus for JNU entrance exam for MSc physics?
  13. IIMC advertising and public relation course entrance exam syllabus & previous year questions papers?
  14. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  15. How to prepare for MA International studies from JNU? Syllabus?
  16. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  17. What is the exact syllabus of history for JNU entrance exam?
  18. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam?
26th August 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for international relation? What is the UGC NET syllabus?

syllabus for msc agri biotech
29th September 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for international relation? What is the UGC NET syllabus?

syllabus of international relationship in jnu
24th October 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

sir , i want to know the process
of addimisin in jnu for BA
30th December 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

i want to pursue ba in french from jnu..kindly educate
30th December 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam please provide me or give me information how can i get the last years entrance papers for Msc Physics.
9th January 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

how do I get admission in jnu if I want to pursue bba?
23rd January 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me the syllabus for enterance exam for M.Sc physics
9th February 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How kind of questions will be asked in JNU entrance exam in M.A. English. what will be the level of questions asked in M.A. ENGLISH exam,,,,
''please give me some idea,how to prepare for this. thank u !!!
25th February 2013, 02:10 PM
vivek singh solanki

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for sociology.

[QUOTE=bhumihar;2330716]sir/ mdam

kindly provide me the syllabus and the sample paper of the jnu entrance exam for the sociology.
9th March 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

sir how i get the previous year question paper for M.sc physics?
17th March 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

respectd sir/how

how i get the previous yrs paper of entrance exams for sociology honours?
11th April 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and sample question paper of JNU combined entrance exam for admission for B.A in foreign language?
10th December 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

syllabus for life sciene
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?