7th December 2010, 07:58 PM
thulasi.t

Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam? Past 5 year papers of the exam?

Sir i completed my MSc chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir.

8th December 2010, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam? Past 5 year papers of the exam?

iwant act exam syallabus&exam date
9th December 2010, 07:45 PM
sekrmsc

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam? Past 5 year papers of the exam?

[QUOTE=thulasi.t;264913]Sir i completed my MSc chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir.[/QUOTE

please email syllabus,papers to [email protected]
9th December 2010, 07:51 PM
sekrmsc

Arrow Re: Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam? Past 5 year papers of the exam?

tulsi pls send that information 2 my email id [email protected]
10th December 2010, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i am ravi apply to assistant chemist trainee plz send syllabus
11th December 2010, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

thirupathi pls send syllabus and pattern for the ntpc assistant chemist trainee post to my email [email protected]

thank you
13th December 2010, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

if some one have syllabus of assistant chemist exam then please send at [email protected] plz
13th December 2010, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
piz send syllabus and pattern for the ntpc assistant chemist trainee post to my email [email protected]

thank you
13th December 2010, 02:59 PM
sridharchem

sir,i did my msc organic chemistry from osmsnia university(campus).kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir.
13th December 2010, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my MSc chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir.
14th December 2010, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed my MSC chemistry.I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist Trainee post.kindly give me the complete detail for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last 5 years question papers.
14th December 2010, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

please send model papers for asst.trainee chemist to my mail id nani99082gmail.com
16th December 2010, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i am sachin please send model papers for asst.trainee chemist to my mail id [email protected]
16th December 2010, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

please send NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam sayllabus & Past 5 year papers of the exam. In my email id
My email id is mishra.vikas [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16th December 2010, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

please send NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam sayllabus & Past 5 year papers of the exam. In my email id
My email id is [email protected]
17th December 2010, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

plz send syllabus and pre years papers of asst.chemists exam to my id [email protected]
19th December 2010, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

plz send complete syllabus and pattern of chemistry posts?
20th December 2010, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

plz send me also the syllabus and pattern of thr assisstant chemist trainee post exma.. at my email id [email protected]
20th December 2010, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Hai this ravi beeravelli ! I can't find ntpc asst chemist syllabus. If u have availability plz send. Thank u.
20th December 2010, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send the syllabus for the post of Asistent trainee chemist, NTPC.
Please send model papers to my mail id: [email protected]
22nd December 2010, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me ntpc exam papers for assistant chemist exam my email is [email protected]
22nd December 2010, 03:40 PM
abhishektade

plz send me the syllabus and pattern of thr assisstant chemist trainee post exma.at my email id:- [email protected] sir I have completed M.Sc. in Organic chemistry. Sir i am applying the post of Asst. chemist. trainee post. for the preparation of this I required Syllabus & Pattern of question paper. So I requested please send Syllabus & Question paper pattern.
Thanking you
28th December 2010, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed my MSC organic chemistry.I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist Trainee post.kindly give me the complete detail for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last 5 years question papers.
29th December 2010, 06:26 PM
rahila firdaus

Sir, I had applied for the post of assitant chemist trainee.kindly give me details of syllabus and last 5 years question paper.
30th December 2010, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I had applied for the post of assitant chemist trainee.kindly give me details of syllabus and last 5 years question paper.
2nd January 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

assistant chemical trainees syllabus and previous years papers please send me iam venkat
5th January 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Icompleted my msc please send me exam date and previous question papers
6th January 2011, 01:20 PM
kchandana

sir im chandana .i have applied for ntpc assistant chemist post..pls send me syllabus ,exam date n previous q.papers.pls sir.thank u
6th January 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

what syllabus? you must have a deep knowledge in basic chemistry priciples and formulae and just go through your MSc syllabus. Thats all. Sure it will work. Best of luck.
ANISH MSc
8th January 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

sir am karuna i applied for assistant trainee chemist post please send me exam date and previous question papers thank you
19th January 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Iam yadagiri. I have done M.sc. organic chemistry. I applied for ntpc assistant chemist trainee exam. Please send me syllabus pattern & exam pattern of ntpc chemist and exam date and previous papers. my email address- [email protected]
20th January 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am sirisha i applied for the post of acts from ntpc please send me model papers &tell me exam details
20th January 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i am nikita, i have applied for NTPC asst. chemical trainee. please send me the syllabus and previous papers for this exam to my email address [email protected].
thankyou.
21st January 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, iam Ammani i applied for the post of assistant chemist trainee, so please send syllabus and examination model ,date of examination to my email id.
23rd January 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

iam rambabu plz send the syllabus& previous papers of assistant chemist trainee to the mail [email protected]
28th January 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

am karuna i didnt get syllabus and exam model papers.plz send me this is my mail id [email protected]
29th January 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

can anyone give me the syllabus for asstnt chemist trainee in NTPC, n if someone has given this exam please tell me the pattern of exam. my email id- [email protected]
30th January 2011, 02:14 AM
vinod garg

Question Re: Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam? Past 5 year papers of the exam?

]Sir i completed my MSc chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir.[/QUOTE

please emailed syllabus & papers on [email protected]
1st February 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

]Sir i completed my MSc chemistry. I applied for NTPC Assistant chemist trainee post. kindly give me the complete details for the syllabus and pattern for the exam and last five years question papers .thank you sir.[/QUOTE
please emailed syllabus & papers on [email protected]
2nd February 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz send me pattern of ntpc assistant chemist exam
3rd February 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please emailed syllabus & papers on [email protected] and also tellme exam date
5th February 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me exam date i am completed msc chemistry applied post ass. chemi tri. my email is [email protected]
7th February 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

sir am karuna i applied for assistant trainee chemist post please send me the exam date and previous question papers my mail id is [email protected]
8th February 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

sir i completed msc chemistry. i want assistant trainee syllabus and previous papers.my emil id is [email protected] you sir
10th February 2011, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i completed msc chemistry. i want assistant trainee syllabus and previous papers.my emil id is [email protected] you sir
10th February 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir am karuna i applied for assistant trainee chemist post please send me the exam date and previous question papers my mail id is [email protected]
sir riease send me the exam date and previos question papers
10th February 2011, 09:46 AM
vijayabhaskarsvu

please emailed syllabus & papers on [email protected] also tellme exam date

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-pattern-ntpc-assistant-chemist-trainee-exam-past-5-year-papers-exam-58223.html#ixzz1DTVs1Kpq
13th February 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is venu gopal.Iam completed m.sc chemistry .Iam applying the asst chemist trainee job.Please send the syllabus&5years modal papers,previous exam pattern.My mail is [email protected]
20th February 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir am karuna i applied for assistant trainee chemist post please send me exam date and previous question papers thank you
plz send me details about ACT
20th February 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by venumsc View Post
tulsi pls send that information 2 my email id [email protected]
dcvvjnvb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?