17th December 2010, 05:48 PM
divya_singh

Syllabus and previous year question papers of Assistant Chemist Trainee NTPC exam?

sir,please send me syllabus and previous year question papers for Assistant chemist trainee NTPC exam.I will be thankful to you.

2nd January 2011, 05:51 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of Assistant Chemist Trainee NTPC exam?

Reference Books are available for preparation like Guide to NTPC by G K Pub, G K Mithal and another book by RPH Editorial board. Here are some links for you to download the papers:
http://www.jbigdeal.com/2010/04/ntpc-question-papers.html
6th January 2011, 06:13 PM
abhishektade

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of Assistant Chemist Trainee NTPC exam?

Sir i am Abhishek Tade i am applying the post asst. chemist Trainee in NTPC for this preparation of this exam i Required syllabus & previous exam paper. so i Kindly request to you please send this on [email protected]
Thank you
17th January 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am Vikas i applyed the post asst. chemist Trainee in NTPC for this preparation of this exam i Required syllabus & previous exam paper. so i Kindly request to you please send this on [email protected]
Thank you
23rd January 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ramu,i applyed for the post of asst.chemist trainee in ntpc for the preparation of this exam i want to know syllabus & previous exam papers or madel papers.So i am requesting,please send syllabus & model(previous )papers to [email protected]
23rd January 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ramu i applied for the post of asst.chemist trainee in NTPC for the preparation of this exam i want to know syllabus &previous exam papers(model papers).So i am requesting ,please send syllabus & previous papers(model papers) to [email protected]
30th January 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir please sent me syllabus and previous year quqstion paper for assistant chemist trainee in ntpc in my email [email protected]
4th February 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

sir please sent me syllabus and previous year quqstion paper for assistant chemist trainee in ntpc in my email [email protected]
4th February 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, pl. send me model question paper or last year question paper for NTPC asst. chemist exam.

My email id is [email protected] .

i will thankfill to you
4th February 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I applied for trainee assistant chemist please send me the exam date previous question papers my mail id is [email protected]
5th February 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for the post of assistant trainee chemist, for the preparation of exam please send syllabus and previous year question paper on my e-mail [email protected]
8th February 2011, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to get the syllabus and previous papers for the post of assistant chemist trainee of NTPC. please send to [email protected]
13th February 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

dear sir this is kiran applied for ntpc asst. chemist post i am requesting u to send me syllabus and tips to prepare for the exam. Thank u sir
25th February 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i required syllabus for the post of asst.chemist trainee.plz send it to my email id [email protected]
25th February 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

hi this is ash2001 i applied NTPC for the post of asst trainee chemist .pl z send previous model papers for corresponding exam
25th February 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

dear sir this is kanchan applied for ntpc executive trainees post. i am requesting u to send me syllabus and tips to prepare for the exam. Thank u sir
26th February 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for the post of assistant trainee chemist, for the preparation of exam please send syllabus and previous year question paper on my e-mail [email protected]
26th February 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I am keziya.sir please send a.chemist post previous model papers. thanking you sir
26th February 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send previous model papers a.chemist post exam.
1st March 2011, 08:31 PM
govardhanr

i need previous question paper of act pls
3rd March 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

sir am diya ,i have applied for NTPC ASSISTANT CHEMIST TRAINEE EXAM ,SO PLZZZ SEND ME THE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER,my id is [email protected]
3rd March 2011, 02:21 PM
deeves

i need previous question paper of ACT,my id is [email protected]
5th March 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i need previous question paper of ACT,my id is [email protected]
5th March 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

hi,sir, please send the previous question papers regarding assistant trainee chemist to my mail .Mail [email protected] you sir.
6th March 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for the post of assistant trainee chemist, for the preparation of exam please send syllabus and previous year question paper on my e-mail id [email protected]
9th May 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for the post of assistant chemists,for the preparation of further exam please send previous year question paper on my e-mail id [email protected] .
23rd July 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for the post of assistant trainee chemist, for the preparation of exam please send syllabus and previous year question paper on my e-mail id [email protected]
22nd November 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am madhu i compleated msc chemistry i applied to ntpc for assitant chemist trainee plz plz plz send me the sylabus,exam pattern and previous 2 yr question papers to [email protected] Thank u sir
18th December 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am chandresh i applied to the post of assistant chemist 2011. kindly grant me previous year question papper and exam tips
[email protected]
21st December 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

sir,
Iam priyanka, please sent me syllabus and previous year quqstion paper for assistant chemist trainee in ntpc in my email

[email protected]
1st February 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.sc organic chemistry. I want syllabus and question papers of assistant chemist trainee exam of NTPC. Sir please send this to my email id:[email protected] also selection procedure after submitting the application...be thankful to you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?