15th December 2011, 06:02 PM
yarlagadda deepthi priya

Syllabus for the post of Management trainee for B.Pharm students at HLL Life Caer?

please tell me the syllabus for the post of management trainee for bpharm students at HLL Life care limited to my id [email protected]

23rd December 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of Management trainee for B.Pharm students at HLL Life Caer?

Dear Sir,

I will be very thankful to you if you provide me with some of the sample papers or previous years questions papers for the post of management trainee (FCI). My mail id is [email protected]. Thank you
27th December 2011, 10:15 PM
jyotihll2012

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of Management trainee for B.Pharm students at HLL Life Caer?

last year question paper of hll management tranee
28th December 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I will be very thankful to you if you provide me with some of the sample papers or previous years questions papers for the post of management trainee (hll pharma). My mail id is [email protected]
2nd January 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I will be very thankful to you if you provide me with some of the sample papers or previous years questions papers for the post of management trainee (hll pharma).my ID [email protected]
3rd January 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir, what are the general engineering topics for all engineering disciplines???
5th January 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for the post of Management trainee for HR students at HLL Life Caer?
9th January 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the syllabus for thepost of management trainee for B.pharma student exame conduct on 22 jan 2012by hll life caer?
11th January 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

can you provide me syllabus for managemant tranee(pharma) and previous year queasion paper.
12th January 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i dont get my admit card and tell the syllabas for pharma managment
15th January 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i hvnt recevied my admitcard
10th May 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I will be very thankful to you if
you provide me with some of
the sample papers or previous
years questions papers for the
post of management trainee
(FCI). My mail id is [email protected].
Thank you
1st July 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I will be very thankful if you provide me the syllabus for the post of management trainee for B.Pharmacy at HLL life care and also some previous year question papers.my mail id [email protected]
15th July 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

please send the b pharma management trainee syllabus my mail id is [email protected] i would be very thank full to you..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?