2nd August 2011, 07:55 PM
keshav7119

List of the companies that dont have the percentage criteria for their campus recruitment?

Hello, my name is Keshav jhawar. Right now,I am persuing my be degreee in electronic and telecommunication engineering. I have 64% in 10th and 50% in 12th. My engineering scores are 62.08% aggregate(till 6yh sem) and surely will get more then 65% after complete B.e.
I want to know the list of the companies that dont have the percentage criteria or the criteria into which i fit in and where i can get the job
Please mail me the list of the companies on [email protected]

7th July 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies that dont have the percentage criteria for their campus recruitment?

what if we have scored above 80 percent in 10th and 12th, but had 1 unfortunate backlog ? will infosys select such candidate ?
29th November 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies that dont have the percentage criteria for their campus recruitment?

plz tell me tha name of the job portal which exactly show the it jobs without criteria?
4th January 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m devendra khardekar nw i m doing MCA sem-IV.. i have in ssc=51%,hsc=69%,BCA=50% plz suggest ..whic company i m applicable..
my email is [email protected]..
27th June 2013, 11:12 PM
samiksha negi

sir i pursuing btec 2nd yr in it and criteria in 10th 48% and in 12th 48% but in btec i hv 65% till 4thsem tell about the job and which company i am applicable..plz rep..
13th February 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

yes, i hv scored 48% in 10 unfortunately but 68% in 12 and about to score 65% in my graduation what companies are here who can hire me.for campus
3rd July 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a Msc(se) fresher.I having 2 years of gap after 12 th.and 1 year gap after Bcs.I have 69% in 10th and 68% in 12th.But my percentage is above 60.so Please tell me which companies I have to apply.Is there any Mncs in which i can fit.can i give interviews of wipro tcs infosys and cognizant.please reply me [email protected]
4th September 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir, this is sonal. I'm persueing BE in CSE branch. I have scored 58% in 10th ,52% in 12th and my current avg percentage till 6th sem is72%. I want to ask question is there any it company which will select me or I shoud prepare for GATE.but after mtech would iwill selected in any IT company with these percentage?
You can contact me on my gmail id [email protected]
31st October 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,I m persueing pgdm.I have scored 61% in 12th class and 63% in graduation but i have only 40% in 10th class .I want to ask is there any finance company which will select me or not have any percentage criteria...or we take marketing?????
27th March 2015, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have btech 3rd year now ece branch.I have got 75% in 10th,8.0 sgpa upto 4 th sem but my 12th I have got 54% .so give which software company allows me for interview...which companies can not see the carriermark.email me at [email protected]
18th May 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello, my name is Gauri kulkarni. Right now,I am persuing my be degreee in MCA. I have 56% in 10th and 60% in 12th. My BCA scores are 61.00% & my MCA Scores are 60 % aggregate(till 6yh sem) and surely will get more then 65% after complete MCA.
I want to know the list of the companies that dont have the percentage criteria or the criteria into which i fit in and where i can get the job
Please mail me the list of the companies on [email protected]
15th July 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 55% in my 10th, 47% in my 12th and 68% in bca. Now I m doing mca. Can I get a better job after mca. I m so much scared for my future plzzz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?