19th January 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous 5 to 10 years papers of JEST exam in Theoretical Science?

sir, i am applying to JEST in theoretical computer science.so,plz send the syllabus and previous 5-10 years question papers on to my e-mail id for this exam.thanking you……

20th January 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous 5 to 10 years papers of JEST exam in Theoretical Science?

sir, i am applying to JEST in theoretical computer science.so,plz send the syllabus and previous 5-10 years question papers on to my e-mail id for this exam.thanking you%u2026%u2026
5th February 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous 5 to 10 years papers of JEST exam in Theoretical Science?

hi sir/madam
i want to get previous year papers of jest examination (computer science)
14th February 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

im preparing for jest to do m.tech can u suggest me how to prepare n whr can i get previous jest papers
pls reply me to my mail [email protected]
15th February 2011, 03:00 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am applying to JEST in theoretical computer science.so,plz send the syllabus and previous 5-10 years question papers on to my e-mail id for this exam.thanking you……
Well its good that you are appearing for Joint Entrance Screening Test which is conducted by few of the famous institute of India.The syllabus for JEST is as follows.
M.Sc./M.E.?M.tech/M.C.A in computer science and related disciplines and should be interested in the mathematical aspects of computer science.
Talented B.Sc./B.E/B.Tech.graduates will also be considered for integrated M.Sc Ph.D.Program.I have attached sample question paper for it.You can refer it and prepare well for it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEST Sample Question TCS.pdf(10.7 KB, 395 views)
15th February 2011, 03:06 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi sir/madam
i want to get previous year papers of jest examination (computer science)
Hi...Well its good that you want to appear for JEST entrance exam for Ph.D. Program...Seems like you are quite brilliant student.Looking up to your ability and potential you can make it through this exam.Its an exam conducted for the admission for Ph.D courses.The exams is going to be held on third week of February,2011. I have attached the sample question paper for it.You can download it and refer prepare to it accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEST Sample Question TCS.pdf(10.7 KB, 175 views)
14th May 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

sir, i wanna know there is any boundation in graduate percentage for jest
4th October 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am applying to JEST in theoretical computer science.so,plz send the syllabus and previous 5-10 years question papers on to my e-mail id for this exam.thanking you%u2026%u2026

my mail id :[email protected]
14th February 2012, 05:21 PM
sankha2011

sir, i need previous 10 years JEST question papers of computer science.
send it to my email id : [email protected]
kindly help me.
thank you
14th February 2012, 05:27 PM
sankha2011

sir, i need previous 10 years JEST question papers of computer science.
send it to my email id : [email protected]
kindly help me.
thank you
20th November 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

IF anyone of you have JEST question paper or any book, kindly mail me on [email protected]
20th November 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am applying to JEST in theoretical computer science.so,plz send the syllabus and previous 5-10 years question papers on to my e-mail id for this exam.thanking you
28th July 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the required percentage of gratuation For apearing jest exam?
21st February 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to help you because I applied for jest but I have no previous year paper or model paper .
So please you help me and send me prev year paper at this My email [email protected]
Thank you sir....
1st November 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me jest syllabus and previous 5 to 10 years question paper
23rd November 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am applying for JEST in theoretical computer science. Kindly send previous 5-10 years question papers and if possible solutions on to my e-mail id for this exam.thanking you...
E-mail Id= [email protected]
23rd June 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I wants to applying for JEST 2020 in theoretical computer science. Kindly send previous 10 years questions paper and if possible solutions on my G-mail I'd for this exam. Thanking you...
Email I'[email protected]
11th January 2020, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
IF anyone of you have JEST question paper or any book, kindly mail me on [email protected]
Sir I prepared for jest exam 2020 in theoretical computer Science. Kindly send previous 10 years question papers of possible with the solutions on my Email [email protected]
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?