25th July 2013, 12:10 AM
srinu vendra

Am I eligible for central and state government job?

i want to study ICE,Ludhiana. the institute AITUC approval or not? this degree equal to B.Tech or not? eligible to central & state Govt. jobs? continue to study M.E or M.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  2. Could I be eligible for any state or central government job after completing graduation in ELLIM university Sikkim?
  3. Am I eligible for central and state government job?
  4. Am I eligible for central/state government job after passing B.Tech civil from JRM RVD Vidyapeeth Rajasthan
  5. Am I eligible for state government or central government jobs after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?
  6. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is a B.Tech student from Karnataka state open university eligible for central government or state government job?
  8. Maximum age limit to appear for CTET?
  9. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  10. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job? -- [New]
  11. Age limit for Mathematics teachers for getting a job in state or central government? Procedure to get central government teaching job?
  12. Am I eligible for any state or central government job if I am a commerce graduate working for private firm as a assistant sales manager
  13. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  14. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Central government job?
  15. Which are the central government jobs which have more benefits?
  16. Am I eligible for central and state government jobs after completing B.Teech E&E
  17. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government?
  18. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech in central/state government?
30th June 2016, 06:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for central and state government job?

Yes, Institute of Civil Engineering is one of the recognised university under AICTE ( All India Council of Technical Education ) and so the certificate from the university is valid to appear for government jobs examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination after pursuing degree from university.

So, you only need to qualify in entrance examination for recruitment in jobs conducted for recruitment in government jobs.
11th January 2020, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for central and state government job?

Hello sir, I have got ice degree in 2016. But state government and also Consultant company are hiring candidate who have regular degree..It is very confused to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?