13th January 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year model papers for Assistant Electrical Engineer Exam conducted by NPTI?

HI
i have completed BE from ECE branch .
i am working for vodafone as a executive engg.
i need the syllabus and previous question model paper for assistant electrical engg. conducted by NPTI.

Related Questions:
  1. Assistant Engineer(Electrical) question papers of previous year for WBPSC recruitment exam with solutions?
  2. Assistant Engineer Grade-IV(Electrical) exam question papers of previous years for Indian Oil Corporation?
  3. Which is the syllabus of NPTI exam?
  4. Syllabus for NPTI CET in electrical category? Where can I get the previous years question papers?
  5. How to join NPTI course? I am B.E Final year student in electrical and electronics engineering
  6. Syllabus for Electrical Sub Engineer of Mahadiscom exam? Which books to refer and sample papers for the post of sub engineer?
  7. Previous years question papers of WBSETCL for the post of assistant engineer electrical?
  8. Section engineer electrical previous years model question papers?
  9. How to do M.Tech in NPTI in electrical engineering? What is the criteria and procedure? Previous years question papers?
  10. Syllabus and previous year model question papers for Junior assistant, field assistant post? -- [New]
  11. Previous years WBSEDCL question papers for assistant engineer electrical
  12. Date of NPTI exam? How many times is the NPTI exam conducted in a year?
  13. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for Trainee Marine Engineer Exam?
  14. Syllabus and model papers for AE(assistant engineer) exam of chattisgarh state power holding company ltd?
  15. What is the syllabus for NPTI Nagpur electrical engineering exam?
  16. What is the syllabus for electrical branch? I am a final year B.E student
  17. Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Previous 5 years question papers for TNPSC combined engineering service examination for the post of assistant engineer(Electrical in PWD)
24th January 2011, 11:07 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year model papers for Assistant Electrical Engineer Exam conducted by NPTI?

NPTI conducts MBA [Power Management], BE/BTech and Post Graduate diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering. Please tell us exactly which course are you interested in? So that a more more detailed answer can be given.
14th February 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year model papers for Assistant Electrical Engineer Exam conducted by NPTI?

there is any written exam in npti?
24th February 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

plz i need ques papers for assistant engg exam [electrical]
21st April 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

PLZ PROVIDE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS FOR PGDM CET .
2nd May 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i need previous papers
5th May 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

plz mail the previous year question paper Of PGDC CET for electrical branch at [email protected]
9th May 2011, 09:29 PM
mayekarpritesh

Take these papers and syllabus copy
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus.txt(2.9 KB, 252 views)
File Type: pdf ElectricalQuestions.pdf(258.6 KB, 484 views)
18th May 2011, 10:34 PM
chandu.kotturu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayekarpritesh View Post
Take these papers and syllabus copy
thank u
1st September 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

plz send the previous qus papers of npti exam....................... [email protected]
8th September 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous model papers for Assistant Electrical Inspector Engineer Exam conducted by RPSC
30th September 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

plz send d previous question papers and syllabus for assistant electrical engg conduct by kpcl exam electonics subject
3rd January 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the privious year question paper of npti for mechanical engg and also the exam pattern and the prescribed books for prepairation(for b.tech mechanical)
8th March 2012, 01:12 AM
rahaman1

Syllabus and previous year model papers for CET exam conducted by NPT? plz send my [email protected]
24th April 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year question paper and syllabus....sand in [email protected]
23rd May 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus n questions papers of electrical engineering at [email protected]
9th August 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i wants assistent mining engineer paper conduct by rpsc previos paper [email protected]
30th March 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

plz send the previous year question paper of the assistent mining engineer paper conduct by rpsc [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?