5th December 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Model Question Papers of Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam of NTPC?

i have completed M.Sc chemistry ,i want syllabus and question papers of assistant chemist trainee exam of NTPC.sir please send this to my email id.& also selection procedure after submitting the applicationI'll be thankful to you.

9th December 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers of Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam of NTPC?

i have completed M.Sc chemistry ,i want syllabus and question papers of assistant chemist trainee exam of NTPC.sir please send this to my email id.& also selection procedure after submitting the applicationI'll be thankful to you.
6th March 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Model Question Papers of Assistant Chemist Trainee Exam of NTPC?

i have completed M.Sc chemistry ,i want syllabus and question papers of assistant chemist trainee exam of NTPC.sir please send this to my email id
Thank u sir.
7th March 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE ME LAST 5 YEAR QUATION PAPER OF ASSISTANT CHEMIST TRAINEE
8th March 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

please send me last few years papers of assistant chemist trainee at ntpc,my email adress is [email protected]
9th March 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

please send me last few years papers of assistant chemist trainee at ntpc,my email adress is [email protected]
10th March 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

send me last few years papers of assistant chemist trainee at ntpc,my email adress is [email protected]
25th September 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..
pls snd me syllabus and last five years papers of assistant chemist trainee at ntpc..to my email id..i'll be thankful to you..
22nd November 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Pls snd me syllabus and last five years papers of assistant chemist
3rd December 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and last few years papers of Assistant chemist in The Plantation Corporation of Kerala Limited
4th December 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want the syllabus and model question paper of assistant chemist plantation corporation exam plz send to me
7th December 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir Iwant the modelquestion and answers of asst.chemist plantation corporatio exam pls send it
27th January 2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed M.Sc chemistry,I think it great opportunity to me for applying this.If I would get the job it's so glad to me to working as assit. chemist trainee I want syllabus and question papers of assistant chemist trainee exam of NTPC.
sir please send this to my email id.& also selection procedure after submitting the applicationI'll be thankful to you.
please send me the syllabus and last few years model papers for my preparation and to get the job in ntpc. I'll be thankful forever for send this to me.
28th January 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me previous 5years question papers and answers of assistant chemist trainee...of ntpc....and also syllabus....to my email.id...and also selection procedures...........
29th January 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i have completed msc chemistry i want model paper please send me sir "[email protected]"
10th February 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Could you please send last 2 Or 3 years question paper for the examination of assistant chemist trainee conducted by NTPC.

My mail id is [email protected]

Regards,
Shashi.
20th February 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY BOOKS FOR PREPARATION FOR THE NTPC ASSISTANT CHEMIST TRAINEE EXAM. KINDLY SEND ME ATLEAST ONE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER FOR THIS EXAM. MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]
18th July 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

my name is makeshkumar i am comleted in b.sc chemistry please send previous year model paper sir my mail id [email protected]
21st July 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and previous question paper of ntpc my name is mallanagoud patil comleted BSc our e mail id mallanagoudp46@gmail. com sir plz send me
22nd July 2015, 12:42 PM
john215

Re: Syllabus and Model Question papers of Assistant Chemist Trainee exam of NTPC?

NTPC Assistants Chemist Trainee Exam syllabus

A. Physical Chemistry:----------

Atomic Structure
States of Matter
Chemical Thermodynamics
Chemical and ionic Equilibrium
Redox Reactions
Phase equilibria & Solutions
Electrochemistry
Chemical Kinetics
Surface Chemistry
Nuclear Chemistry

B. Organic Chemistry:------------

Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
Preparation, Properties and reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes
Organic compounds with functional group containing halogens
Organic compounds with functional group containing oxygen
Organic compounds with functional group containing nitrogen
Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids
Polymers
Reactions of Benzene and hetro cyclic compounds
Urea and malonic easter
Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13)
Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones
Environmental Chemistry
Chemistry in everyday life

C. Inorganic Chemistry:------------

Mole Concept and stoichiometry
Periodic Table
Chemical Bonding
Main Group Elements (S & P)
Transition Elements and lanthanoids
Coordination compound
Metallurgy including Ellingham diagram (basic)
Analytical Chemistry
B-inorganic Chemistry

I have attache model question papers of Assistant Chemist Trainee exam of NTPC given below
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ntpc.pdf(139.5 KB, 361 views)
20th February 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.sc organic chemistry. I want syllabus and question pepars of assistant chemist trainee exam of NTPC.sir please send this to my email id:[email protected] also selection procedure after submitting the application...be thankful to you
1st February 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.sc organic chemistry. I want syllabus and question papers of assistant chemist trainee exam of NTPC.sir please send this to my email id:[email protected]. and also selection procedure after submitting the application...be thankful to you
4th June 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Please send me ntpc previous years questions paper and model test paper to my email... [email protected].... I will be very grateful to you
4th June 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Please send me ntpc previous years questions paper and model test paper to my email... [email protected].... I will be very grateful to you
4th June 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Unregistered

Unregistered

Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?