14th April 2019, 08:11 AM
Noonus

Syllabus and previous years question papers of Calicut University MA(History) entrance exam

Hi everyone, I have applied for MA(History) admission in Calicut University. I am searching for the question papers of previous years so that I can prepare for this entrance exam. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the previous years question papers as well as the syllabus?

30th October 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of Calicut University MA(History) entrance exam

Ma history previous question papers
13th March 2020, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of Calicut University MA(History) entrance exam

Ma history entrance exam previous question papers
20th March 2020, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Ma history entrance exams perivious question and answer
20th April 2020, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I need MA History entrance exam syllabus and question paers of calicut university.
5th June 2021, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I need MA history 2019 admission calicut university previous year question paper's
3rd August 2021, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

MA history 2019 Admission first and second sem question papers
15th August 2021, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I need MA history entrance exam syllabus and questions papers of calicut university
5th May 2022, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have applied for MA History entrance examination of Calicut university this year. Sir, could you please resend the link of syllabus and previous year question papers once again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?