4th September 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous years question papers of CCS University Meerut

sir,can u send me the syllabus and previou years papers of ccs university.meerut

25th February 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of CCS University Meerut

old question papers for b.sc first year
16th September 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of CCS University Meerut

sir plz send me B.sc ( maths ) year 2014 ke question paper physics chemistry & maths
17th April 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

last five years unsolved question papers for second year llb in hindi of chaudhary charan singh university meerut
24th December 2016, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have required last year LLB Ist year semester question paper of all subject . It's very urgent. Plz. Send me as soon as possible. ( ccu)
3rd January 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have require last year LLB Ist year semester(CCS- Meerut) question paper of all subject . It's very urgent. Plz. Send me as soon as possible. ( ccs)
12th January 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me paper pattern of m.a. private english and send some previous year question papers
7th March 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ mam
Can I send me the syllabus and previous year exam papers of m.com1st year private by CCS university Meerut
18th October 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Please recommend the notes of economics BA first year in English language of CCS university
9th January 2018, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Can you send me the B. A LLB 3 year semester previous question paper
10th May 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have require last year B.El.ED Ist year semester(CCS- Meerut) question paper of all subject . It's very urgent. Plz. Send me as soon as possible. ( ccs)
13th September 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Please recommend the notes of economics , political Science, Histri BA first year in English language of CCS university
20th October 2018, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Kindly close this web as the motto of this web is to waste the precious/valuable time of students. It is simply waste of time fiddling with this web. Some time taking to this page then other page download this and that but the inquiry remains the same after spending hours.
9th March 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

The half life of a first order reaction is 6 min. Calculate the percentage completion after 18 minutes?
27th May 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can you please send me syllabus of LLB THREE YEAR ANNUAL system batch 2012-2015 CCS
16th November 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
last five years unsolved question papers for second year llb in hindi of chaudhary charan singh university meerut
Please send the old question paper s of beeld 1 yr as soon as possible
28th August 2020, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

William Shakespeare ki book k question answer 2018 ma 2 year
7th April 2021, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, please send me paper pattern of m.a. private english and send some previous year question papers
Sir can you send me privious 5 years question paper of English literature m.a. second year
7th April 2021, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

William Shakespeare ki book k question answer 2018-19 ma 2 year
1st July 2022, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I need 2 sem ..m.ed previous questions paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?