7th September 2012, 10:40 AM
neha bhardwajj

Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Statistics from CCS University?

can i get admission in LLB after b.sc. in phy,math,stats from ccs university meerut

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  2. Can I take admission in CCS for BSc after scoring 60% marks in top 4 subjects
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  4. How can I get admission in M.Sc Physics after completion of B.Sc Physics?
  5. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  6. Do candidates of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry eligible for M.Sc in Statistics?
  7. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  8. Which course should I opt for after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Statistics?
  9. Can I do private maths in BSc from CCS University
  10. Which university can i join for M.Sc in Maths or Physics after securing 53% in B.Com?
  11. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When will be the Entrance Exam to pursue LLB course from CCS university?
  13. Am i eligible for patent agent examination after completion of 5 years integrated BSc LLB course
  14. What is the eligibility for LLB from CCS University? I have completed graduation with 44% marks and 54% marks in M.Com
  15. How to get admission in M.Phil in CCS university? I have completed M.Com from CCS university -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in MSc in CCS University after scoring 55% score in BSc general
  17. Can I get admission in any IIT course after opting for BSc Maths or BSc Physics?
  18. How much marks are required in 12th board exam to get admission in CCS University Hisar for BSc Agriculture?
26th May 2013, 10:01 AM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Statistics from CCS University?

Hello friend

>>You are eligible for doing LLB course

Educational requirements :
>>The candidates must have completed 12th from a recognised board
>>There is no restriction about the stream

Percentage of marks required :
>>The candidates must have 50% marks in 12th
>>Although relaxation for SC, ST's is 5%

Age limits :
The maximum age limit for LLB is 20 years
The maximum age limit for SC, ST's is 22 years

all the best
18th December 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Statistics from CCS University?

show improvment exam result of session 2011-2012
29th July 2016, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

I am retired person of 62 years of age & eager to continue my studies. I wish to join LLB 3 years course from CCS University ? Can I get admission in any college for 2016-17 batch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?