1st September 2012, 07:37 PM
rinku043

Syllabus and question papers with solutions of GETCO exam for electronics and communication engineer

hello , plz send me syllabus and question papers with solution of GETCO exam for electronic & communication engineer............plz.............
thanks in advance

25th September 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question papers with solutions of GETCO exam for electronics and communication engineer

hello , plz send me syllabus and question papers with solution of GETCO exam for electronic & communication engineer.. my id is [email protected]
thank you
27th February 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question papers with solutions of GETCO exam for electronics and communication engineer

please provide me Getco papers of previous year for branch Electronics and Commuication.my male id is :[email protected]
11th December 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME THE BEST PUBLICATION NAME FOR THE POST OF JR. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER ENTRANCE EXAM IN GETCO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?