20th March 2012, 03:43 PM
Pandu9059610181

Syllabus and sample question papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)?

I want to know the syalllabus and some sample papers send me soon to my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and sample question papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)?
  2. What is the syllabus of AAI Junior Executive? What is the pattern and from where to get the model question papers for IT and Operations? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Sample qeustion papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)?
  4. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)
  5. Syllabus and sample question papers for Junior Assistant written examination?
  6. AAI Junior executive airport operations question papers? Books which I should refer?
  7. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation? -- [New]
  8. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)? Job profile for Junior Executive?
  9. Syllabus and sample question papers for junior engineer post in ordinance factory trichy recruitment for written exam
  10. Sample Question Papers for the position of Junior Executive of AAI?
  11. Junior Personal Assistant - Sample question Papers
  12. Previous years sample question papers for Visakhapatnam Junior Trainee?
  13. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  14. Sample question papers for the post of Junior Engineer in various department
  15. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  16. Junior executive sample question papers?
  17. Syllabus, sample question papers and pattern of Himachal Pradesh Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk recruitment exam?
  18. What type of questions are asked in Technical section of Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam?
16th April 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)?

sir please give me some information about syllabus of junior executive(airport operation) which is conduct by airport authority of india.
27th April 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)?

Hi this s vinoth

Plz send me the question paper pattern or previous year ques paper for junior executive airport operations

thanks
4th May 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

hello,

I want model paper for airport Operations

Plz... send me...

[email protected]
10th May 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I want model paper for airport Operations for mechanical engg

Plz.. send [email protected]
12th May 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I want model paper for airport Operations... i m ece student...
plz mail me the papers ..
my id is ... [email protected]
25th May 2012, 07:11 PM
nirmalmahendran

If you got any question papers of Airport authority (executive operations) please send to my id,,,,"[email protected]"
12th June 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

If you got any question papers of Airport authority (executive operations) please send to my id,,,,,'[email protected]'
12th June 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

If you got any question papers of Airport authority (executive operations) please send to my id,,,,"[email protected]"
nd ny idea abt the exm date????????
13th June 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Friends,
may i know the date of written test for junior executive posts.
19th June 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when is the exam for the junior executive(airport operations),,,,,,,,,,,,,,can anyone help me plzzzzzzzzzz?
8th July 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and sample question papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)?

If you got any question papers of Airport authority (executive operations) please send to my id,,,,,'[email protected]' and i want to know when is the exam for the junior executive(airport operations),,,,,,,,,,,,,,can anyone help me plzzzzzzzzzz?
8th July 2012, 11:05 PM
senthil.ad23

If you got any model question papers of Airport authority (Airport Operations) please send to my id,,,,"[email protected]"
nd ny idea abt the exm date?
18th July 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

sir this is nikil.If you got any model question papers of Airport authority of India (Airport Operations) please send to my id [email protected].........
3rd August 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can u please tell me the syllabus of aai airport authority of india(juniour executive airport operations) Exam
4th August 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir,can u please tell me the syllabus of aai( airport authority of india) Juniour executive Airport opeartions EXAM Syllabus??
7th August 2012, 10:37 AM
shubham13

sir, as per qualification mba and all types of engg are eligible but syllabus kya hai.......shuld i study btech of all subjects r mba...if mba to all mba or specific. i have done btech in ece. help....someone
7th August 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

this is Kushal(BE,MECH) i will appear for the aai junior executive exam for airport operations being held on 02/09/2012 i want to know the question type of technical section for the post will it be from my mech background or something else please reply([email protected]).
9th August 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Pls mail me da syllabus nd sample question papers to my id [email protected] or els pls refer me the related
links or sites.
Thanks
12th August 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and sample question papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)?

sir,
can u please send me the syllabus of aai airport authority of india(juniour executive airport operations) Exam for the branch of computer science engineering.please send to my id,,,,[email protected]
nd ny idea abt the exm date?
14th August 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

kindly provide some idea about sample papers for junior eecutive airport perations and idea abt cut off etc
16th August 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Hey guys...
Can u also tell me the details like pattern and sample paper for aai junior exec. for airport operations..!!
n hv u got the admit card for the test dat is going to be held on 2 september 2012...???

reply plzz...
16th August 2012, 08:21 PM
amitase

hey do tell me about the aai airport operations questionnaire and pattern...
also hv u recieved the admit card for the written test dat is to be held on 2 september 2012..?
16th August 2012, 08:22 PM
amitase

Red face Re: Syllabus and sample question papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)?

hey do tell me about the aai airport operations questionnaire and pattern...
also hv u recieved the admit card for the written test dat is to be held on 2 september 2012..?
18th August 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

send me the sample papers of junior executive airport operations, [email protected] is my id
20th August 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I want model paper for airport Operations... i m aeronautical student...
my id is ... [email protected]
26th August 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
may i know the date of written test for junior executive posts.
2 sep 2012 jr ex airport operation
2nd October 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I want model paper for airport commerical executive ...

my Email id :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?