1st April 2013, 09:01 PM
saiqaqadri

Syllabus and sample question papers for Junior Assistant written examination?

Syllabus & sample question paper for junior assistant written examination to be held on 7th of April 2013

Related Questions:
21st May 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for Junior Assistant written examination?

i want to know about the syllabus of junior assistant jobs and how to prepare for the examination.
21st May 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for Junior Assistant written examination?

Notification no of junior assistant
30th September 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

i want last year question paper.
22nd October 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and all previous year question for the post of Junior assistant
28th November 2013, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

i want previous question papers and syllabus
9th May 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i need cbse juniour assitent screeing test exam solved paper for previous year plz send my mail id or post this blog :- [email protected]
20th May 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

please give me the last years Junior assistant question papers of Sports Welfare Assam recruitment. Kindly mail the papers on the given ID that is [email protected]
4th November 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Pl give me the previous questation papers & syllabus for the exam of jr assistant (field level offices) under the directorate of elementary education, Assam. Pl mail me the same on my email id- [email protected]
24th November 2015, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Please give me the previous question paper & syllabus for the exam of jr.assistant (field level officers) under the directorate of elementary education, assam. Please mail me the same on my email id-www.dimpidowarah2424@gmail. Com
29th November 2015, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

please give me the previous question paper & syllabus for the exam of jr.assistant ( field level officers ) under the directorate of elementary education; assam . please mail me the same on my e - mail id - [email protected]
18th December 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

please send me IIT Madras junior technician post mechanical model questions paper my e mail I'd. ias_prabu@yahoo. co.in
2nd January 2016, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

please give me the previous question paper & syllabus for the exam of jr.assistant ( field level officers ) under the directorate of elementary education; assam . please mail me the same on my e - mail id////[email protected]
4th January 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

please give me the previous question paper & syllabus for the exam of jr.assistant ( field level officers ) under the directorate of elementary education; assam . please mail me the same on my e - mail id [email protected]
14th February 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, kindly send me last year sample papers of JUNIOR ASSISTANT OF COURT post ..
E-MAIL - [email protected]
7th March 2017, 03:23 PM
lethal predator
Member+

Syllabus and previous year question paper for Junior Assistant Exam are as under:

Syllabus of Junior Assistant Exam:

1) General Studies

2) General Aptitude

3) English

4) Reasoning Ability

Here i am also enclosing the Previous year question paper for Junior Assistant Examination, so please check out the enclosed file.
20th March 2019, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

please give me the previous question paper & syllabus for the exam of jr.assistant ( field level officers ) under the directorate of elementary education; assam . please mail me the same on my e - mail id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?