6th December 2012, 10:29 AM
arvindpumca

Syllabus of SBI bank PO? Previous 10 years question papers?

Sir i want whole syllabus of sbi bank po.and i want to download previous 10years question .but i unable to download.please give the name of site where i can download previous year question paper.....................

28th January 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of SBI bank PO? Previous 10 years question papers?

how should i prepare for sbi bank po exam. Please suggest study materials
30th January 2013, 09:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvindpumca View Post
Sir i want whole syllabus of sbi bank po.and i want to download previous 10years question .but i unable to download.please give the name of site where i can download previous year question paper.....................

If you have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum marks are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

But your age must be in between 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)GD 3)Personal Interview.

In the Banking PO entrance examination the question paper mainly consist of the following topics : Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, English. The computer knowledge is also necessary for the bank PO entrance examination.

I have attached the question papers of SBI PO Exam so please check it out.These papers are really helpful for you .

For more details about SBI Bank PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website. http://www.statebankofindia.com/
Attached Files
File Type: doc SBI-PO-2008.doc(60.7 KB, 377 views)
File Type: doc SBI-PO-2009.doc(61.9 KB, 265 views)
File Type: pdf State-Bank-of-India-PO-Exam-July-2008..pdf(61.9 KB, 449 views)
File Type: doc SBI-probationary-question-paper.doc(67.9 KB, 327 views)
17th March 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

how many marks we need to pass the examination? and how many marks we need to get addmision in spi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?