13th December 2010, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of State Board? How to prepare myself for this exam(AIEEE)?

Dear Sir,

I am Danish Mehraj from Kashmir. I am studying in 12th class. I have the syllabus of State Board (JKBOSE). I am interested in AIEEE Examination. Please give me detailed information, how can i prepare myself for this Examination and its selection. Please sir...... I am waiting..........

14th September 2011, 06:47 PM
codymartin

Default Re: Syllabus of State Board? How to prepare myself for this exam(AIEEE)?

See try to study whatever you can in your GUJRAT board syllabus which will inturn help you to clear out your basics for AIEEE. Yes for compeitive exams you have to prepare seperately . You can just stick with the board syllabus.

You have to study something out of the box to crack AIEEE and IITJEE. so make your basics clear first and then slowly move on to higher level
14th September 2011, 06:49 PM
sarath940

Default Re: Syllabus of State Board? How to prepare myself for this exam(AIEEE)?

prepare the previous question papers tharowly ...there are state quota....50%for state students and 50% for other states.....
14th September 2011, 08:51 PM
yash448

for AIEEE preparation ,first you have to focus on NCERT books........for phy , chem, maths, it will help you to build your basics.
then you can go for any practice material..like Arihant publication or you can do correspondence course from Brilliant tutorial or any.
14th September 2011, 08:56 PM
yash448

for AIEEE preparation ,first you have to focus on NCERT books........for phy , chem, maths, it will help you to build your basics.
then you can go for any practice material..like Arihant publication or you can do correspondence course from Brilliant tutorial or any.
14th September 2011, 11:45 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

For the aieee syllabus you can see the attachments i have attached here for you.

all the best for your preparation
Attached Files
File Type: docx AIEEE SYLABUS.docx(31.6 KB, 80 views)
File Type: docx How to do AIEEE PREPARATION.docx(13.9 KB, 87 views)
28th January 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am Neha Agrawal studying in class XI in Aurangabad, Maharashtra and confused with NEET Exam preparation. How shall i began with its preparations? Will IIT and AIEEE exams held separately other than NEET? What is the syllabus for the same? Which books are good for reference?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?