16th April 2010, 10:20 PM
vishwanath_agrawal

Syllabus for wbsedcl (cs & IT)?

sir can yuo plz give me the syllabus for wbsedcl(cs & IT).
i have very little time left as my exam is in april. can u also provide me last year question paper(cs & IT) for wbsedcl(west bengal state electricity distribution co. ltd)

24th April 2010, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for wbsedcl (cs & IT)?

what is the syllabus for wbsedcl exam
5th May 2010, 11:53 PM
tanmaybartarya1208

you can see the syllabus on the following link http://www.wbsedcl-hr.in/Advt.htm
11th May 2010, 03:49 PM
brrrravi

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus for wbsedcl (cs & IT)?

hi, friend

you can doe\wnload the syllabus from the below link:

http://openpdf.com/ebook/sylabus-of-assistant-engineer-it-cs-of-wbsedcl-pdf.html

please visit it and get the syllabus of wbsedcl

best luck...
15th June 2010, 12:01 PM
pinnache

the syllabus is as follows.
Digital Logic: Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of combinational and sequential circuits; Number representation and computer arithmetic (fixed and floating point).
Computer Organization and Architecture: Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and data-path, CPU control design, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Instruction pipelining, Cache and main memory, Secondary storage, Microprocessors (8085) – Architecture, Programming and Interfacing.
Theory of Computation: Regular languages and finite automata, Context free languages and Push-down automata, Recursively enumerable sets and Turing machines, Undecidability; NPcompleteness.
Programming and Data Structures: Programming in C/C++; Functions, Recursion, Parameter passing, Scope, Binding; Classes, Objects, Polymorphism, Abstract data types, Arrays, Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists, Trees, Binary search trees, Binary heaps.
Algorithms: Analysis, Asymptotic notation, Notions of space and time complexity, Worst and average case analysis; Design: Greedy approach, Dynamic programming, Divide-and-conquer; Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching.
Compiler Design: Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environments,
Intermediate and target code generation, Basics of code optimization.
Operating Systems: Processes, Threads, Inter-process communication, Concurrency, Synchronization, Deadlock, CPU scheduling, Memory management and virtual memory, Filesystems, I/O systems.
Databases: ER-model, Relational model (relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B and B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control.
Computer Networks: ISO/OSI and TCP/IP stacks, Ethernet, Flow and error control techniques, Routing algorithms, Congestion control, IP(V4) and its addressing schemes, TCP/UDP and sockets, Basic concepts of hubs, switches, gateways, and routers
12th July 2010, 09:21 PM
drdo99
Banned

i am giving you the syllabus of wbsedcl,which is as following:
Theory of Computation: Regular languages and finite automata, Context free languages and Push-down automata, Recursively enumerable sets and Turing machines, Undecidability; NPcompleteness.
Digital Logic: Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of combinational and sequential circuits; Number representation and computer arithmetic (fixed and floating point).
Computer Organization and Architecture: Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and data-path, CPU control design, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Instruction pipelining, Cache and main memory, Secondary storage.
Programming and Data Structures: Programming in C; Functions, Recursion, Parameter passing, Scope, Binding; Abstract data types, Arrays, Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists, Trees, Binary search trees, Binary heaps.
Algorithms: Analysis, Asymptotic notation, Notions of space and time complexity, Worst and average case analysis; Design: Greedy approach, Dynamic programming, Divide-and-conquer; Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching.
Compiler Design: Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environments, Intermediate and target code generation, Basics of code optimization.
Operating System: Processes, Threads, Inter-process communication, Concurrency, Synchronization, Deadlock, CPU scheduling, Memory management and virtual memory, File systems, I/O systems, Protection and security.
Databases: ER-model, Relational model (relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B and B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control.
Computer Networks: ISO/OSI stack, LAN technologies (Ethernet, Token ring), Flow and error control techniques, Routing algorithms, Congestion control, TCP/UDP and sockets, IP(v4), Application layer protocols (icmp, dns, smtp, pop, ftp, http); Basic concepts of hubs, switches, gateways, and routers.
14th July 2010, 07:42 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For information regarding Syllabus for wbsedcl (cs & IT)
you go through the website :www.wbsedcl-hr.in
24th July 2010, 12:18 AM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

the various part wise syllabus is:

1.Programming and Data Structures: Programming in C; Functions, Recursion, Parameter passing, Scope, Binding; Abstract data types, Arrays, Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists, Trees, Binary search trees, Binary heaps.

2.Compiler Design: Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environments, Intermediate and target code generation, Basics of code optimization.

3.Operating System: Processes, Threads, Inter-process communication, Concurrency, Synchronization, Deadlock, CPU scheduling, Memory management and virtual memory, File systems, I/O systems, Protection and security.

4.Computer Networks: ISO/OSI stack, LAN technologies (Ethernet, Token ring), Flow and error control techniques, Routing algorithms, Congestion control, TCP/UDP and sockets, IP(v4),
12th November 2010, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

TOC QUESTION FOR 5Th SEM IT
15th November 2010, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

can anyone send the sample papers of wbsedcl plzzzzz??at [email protected]
15th November 2010, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

This s Siva ..........................I need exam pattern for wbsedcl (cs & IT)? and mark details and Exam model for POST OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER FOR wbsedcl (cs & IT)...........PLEASE SEND THIS DETAILS TO my Mail Id : [email protected] .......Pls very urgent..
16th November 2010, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

please do it yourself
2nd October 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

pls send the syllabus of AE(it) i need it................aarti
20th March 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

plzz send me the syllabus & mark distribution of assistant engg(it&cs) my email is [email protected]
10th April 2012, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

plzz send me the syllabus of WBSEDCL & mark distribution of assistant engg(it&cs)

MY e-mail id is- [email protected]
8th June 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

plzz send me the syllabus & mark distribution of assistant engg(it&cs) my email is [email protected]
8th June 2012, 07:46 PM
arena001

3rd May 2013, 10:58 AM
abdusmia

can anyone give me the previous paper of wbsedcl assistant engineer(cs and it)?
30th May 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

please anyone send the whole syllabus of computer science for the post of assistant engineer and previous year question.My email id is [email protected]
8th June 2013, 11:25 AM

please send me the previous 5 year (It & cse) question of wbsedcl.My email id is [email protected] argent because exam is on 16.6.2013.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?