29th April 2011, 03:35 PM
devi4708

In Tamilnadu what is the procedure to apply and join B.Ed(Commerce) course? Is there any entrance exam for Merit Sheets? Date of the entrance test and how can I be updated about it?

in Tamilnadu what is the procedure to apply & Join B.Ed(Commerce)? there is any entrance Exam for merits sheets? When will be the entrance? How can i know?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  2. What is the date of MBBS entrance test in Tamilnadu?
  3. Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?
  4. Procedure to appear for BMS entrance exam? What is the last date for application?
  5. Are there any entrance tests for B.Com. ? or is it merit based? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?
  8. Date of MD/MS(Ayurvedic) entrance test? Procedure to apply for admission in Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college
  10. Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?
  11. What is the procedure for Ph.D entrance test?
  12. Procedure to apply, important dates and question paper pattern of BTC entrance test 2015?
  13. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  14. How to apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu? Is there any entrance exam for getting seats for MBBS? What is the procedure to be followed?
  15. When is the MBA entrance exam going to commence? Procedure to follow to apply for the entrance test?
  16. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture Entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. How to get a seat in MBBS? Which subject should I refer?
  18. What are the admission requirement for BFA coures?
1st November 2011, 12:35 PM
madhu madne

Default Re: In Tamilnadu what is the procedure to apply and join B.Ed(Commerce) course? Is there any entrance exam for Merit Sheets? Date of the entrance test and how can I be updated about it?

hello friend

For B.Ed entrance exam you have just pass with graduation.

Exam date are varried for different colleges and university..

Mainly it occurs in May June month.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?