12th January 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear for BMS entrance exam? What is the last date for application?

I am giving 12 board ( Maharashtra) this year. Want to appear in BMS entrance. What is the procedure to apply for test, where to apply .What is the last date for application. Suggest suitable coaching class near Mira road, Dahisar.

What is the criteria for admission.

Anam Siddiqui

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?
  2. What's the criteria for BMS entrance exam? How may I get details for the same? How to apply for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  3. Fee structure for BCA in M S Ramaiah ?
  4. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
  5. What is the date of sale of entrance exam forms of BMS or BBS?
  6. Courses after BMS apart from MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for Custom Duty Examination having completed Graduation in BMS? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  8. Can I do post graduation MMS course after completion of BMS? -- [New]
  9. Procedure for getting entry for BSc Biotechnology in Fergusson College? What is the date of application for it?
  10. Date of release of medical entrance exam form? Procedure and the date of submission of form?
  11. What's the MBBS entrance exam date for medical colleges of Assam? What's the application procedure for the same?
  12. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  13. VAO entrance exam date and the model question papers? What is the application procedure?
  14. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  15. Date of various entrance examinations for admission to M.Sc. in physics and date of starting of the application procedure?
  16. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? Final date of submission? Entrance exam fee structure?
  17. Job opportunities after BMS Exam?
  18. Dates and other details of entrance exam in microbiology?
3rd April 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to appear for BMS entrance exam? What is the last date for application?

i have given 12th examination........plzzz give information about entrance exam for BMS.....
5th April 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to appear for BMS entrance exam? What is the last date for application?

last date for applying for BMS at various colleges?
18th April 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR BMS APPLICATION FORMS?
28th May 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam of bms 2012 ????
27th July 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th this year want to do BMS..so when is the entrance exam..??? n when to fill the form last date for that??

Procedure to appear for BMS entrance exam? What is the last date for application?
22nd May 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for applying for bms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?