9th July 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

TCS technical questions with answers for past 5 years?

tcs technical questions with answers for past 5 years...please send that to me

19th July 2012, 10:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: TCS technical questions with answers for past 5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tcs technical questions with answers for past 5 years...please send that to me
Technical papers of TCS

TCS is the top level software company in the world.So they recruit the candidate in large amount through out India.They conduct On-Campus and Off campus Placement .

If Your through out career marks is above 60% and you have not any Pending Backlog then you are applicable for TCS recruitment.They are consider 2 year gap in through out career.You can apply here through On-Campus OR Off-Campus placement .

TCS recruitment process is 1)Written test 2)Technical Test 3)HR .Some time they conduct technical and HR process in same Time.Some time they are conduct for GD round.For Technical round you should prepare well on C , JAVA ,DS ,DBMS .

I have attached the Question Paper of TCS exam (Technical) so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS--Technical-Paper-7.pdf(61.5 KB, 6674 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Technical-Paper--4.pdf(61.5 KB, 11156 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Technical-Paper--5.pdf(61.5 KB, 3069 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Technical-Papers-6.pdf(61.4 KB, 3567 views)
19th July 2012, 10:49 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

To work in TCS you need to give the TCS Recruitment exam.

The main eligibility criteria is that you have to maintain a healthy 60% marks all throughout your academic career. Failing to do means you will not be allowed to give the exam. Only graduates with 60% of marks are eligible to apply.

You have to get this marks all in the first attempt. If you improve marks later and increase your aggregate then that will not be counted. They are very strict about it.

The aggregate marks will be counted by taking into account all the subjects. So the best of four or five subjects will not be taken into consideration.

While giving the exam your age should not be less than 18 years. No backlogs are entertained and if you have any then inform then in an advance.

The selection process of TCS includes written exam, technical interview, management interview and HR interview.

Official Website: http://www.tcs.com/

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please go through them once.
19th July 2012, 11:31 AM
paddu28

TCS conducts 4 rounds for recruitment process.

1) Aptitude Test : The previous pattern has been drastically changed. They are not gonna test your verbal ability anymore. The test comes with 35 questions(60 mins). Negative marks @ 0.33/wrong ans. The trick is that the questions are too long & the real problem lies in the last 2 sentences. I was able to attend 32, but even guys who attended 16 got short-listed.

2) Technical Interview: Here they will ask your favorite subject and questions will mostly be based on that. I took up Digital Electronics and 8085 programming as my favorites. But I had done a software using VB.NET and was asked questions dealing with database creation, primary key, foreign key etc. Don’t be upset if U don’t know the ans. Be frank and bold. You should come well prepared with Ur favorite subjects.

3) Management Review Interview: Here your management abilities are tested. The interviewer asked me to explain about myself. I went through my details including academics, family and hobbies. Then he asked me about the different establishments of TATA. Next he wanted me to explain the latest trends in the software field. I was then ask to brief up the TCS profile. He then asked me whether I know about Rathan Tata’s retirement from the chairman’s post. Be bold and don’t talk rubbish and accept if you don’t know something. I was a bit worried after this round. But by god’s grace I got into the next round.

4) Group Discussion: This had two parts, the first being your self introduction and the second being the discussion about the topic. Anyone can start the Self Introduction and here I scored by starting first. Then everybody( we had 10 in our group) did the same. Then we got the topic which was REALITY SHOWS. Luckily this was a topic about which I could say something. Don’t keep your mouth shut. Try to open the talk by yourself if possible. Try to bring out valid points and don’t spit out words just to keep the talk going. Face everybody while talking and don’t keep your face fixed on a single person. The time allotted for topic discussion is 5 mins, so bring out all your ideas within that short span.
19th July 2012, 12:37 PM
Sachuprabhu

[attach][attach][attach][attach][attach][attach](www.entrance-exam.net)-TCS Placement Sample Paper 7.docx[/attach][/attach][/attach][/attach][/attach][/attach]
19th July 2012, 12:40 PM
Sachuprabhu

Some extra papers

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH](www.entrance-exam.net)-TCS Placement Sample Paper 11.docx[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
12th October 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the procedure to TCS IGNITE for BCA and what question they ask in aptituse in technical round?
4th January 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How should i prepare for tcs ignite and especially for aptitude and all other rounds
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?