1st May 2015, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for IBM and TCS

I want to know the percentage criteria for ibm and tcs including 10th puc and engineering. So please tell me the eligibility criteria for ibm,tcs.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  2. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  4. Eligibility criteria for placement in TCS and IBM like companies?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for placements in IBM and HP?
  6. What is the criteria required to apply for TCS, WIPRO, IBM campus placement?
  7. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG?
  8. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  9. Am I eligible to apply in TCS or CTS if completed B.Tech in 6 years and working in IBM?
  10. Eligibility criteria and Aptitude question papers for IBM written exam & Interview?
  11. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA and right now I am pursuing my MCA? -- [New]
  12. What is the TCS eligibility criteria?
  13. Eligibility to apply for job in IBM?
  14. Will I get qualified for companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM after scoring 8.5 CGPA with 59.9% in 12th?
  15. What kind of post is available in IBM for MCA candidate? Eligibility to get job in IBM?
  16. Eligibility criteria of IBM for 2015 fresher
  17. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS campus selection?
4th May 2015, 09:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for IBM and TCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the percentage criteria for ibm and tcs including 10th puc and engineering. So please tell me the eligibility criteria for ibm,tcs.
IBM and TCS are reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM and TCS are,

TCS= 60%

IBM=70%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM and TCS recruitment.

Pattern for IBM and TCS written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
5th May 2015, 08:52 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

IBM Eligibility Criteria:

-Applicant should have passed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
-Applicant must have secured at least 65% marks in throughout their career.
-No standing arrears are allowed.
-Maximum of two year of break in studies are allowed with valid reason only.

TCS Eligibility Criteria:

-Applicant should have passed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
-Applicant must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate and above marks in first attempt in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation.
-No standing arrears are allowed.
-Maximum of two year of break in studies are allowed with valid reason only.
5th May 2015, 09:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

IBM Eligibility Criteria:

>> Candidates from B.E/ M.Tech/ M.E/ B.Tech/ MCA background are eligible to attend IBM recruitment process.

>> Candidates must have passed 10th Class with minimum 65% marks and 12th Class with minimum 65% marks.

>> Candidates must not have any backlogs at the time of selection process.

>> Candidates must have obtained minimum 70% marks in either B.Tech/ B.E/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA or which ever the qualification they pursue.

>> Candidates must have completed minimum of 16 years of education (10+2+4).

TCS Eligibility Criteria:

>> No Pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Recruitment process.

>> Candidates must have obtained minimum aggregate marks of 60% marks and above in the first attempt in all the academic course standard 10th onwards.

In 10th Class - Minimum 60% aggregate or above

In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks or above

In Graduation/ Post Graduation - Minimum 60% marks or above

>> Candidates with M.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology or B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA with B.Sc or BCA or B.Com/ BA (with Mathematics/ statistics) background are eligible.
26th July 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

If anyone got 10cgpa in 10th and 52% in 12th and 75%in bca then will be able to take admission in IBM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?