28th June 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Terms and condition to do summer internship in BSNL in Kolkata?

I'm an ECE student studying in 2nd year. I want to do a summer internship in BSNL in kolkata as I stay here but I cannot find any link through nwhich i can apply & see the terms & conditions. Please help me to sort out. If you know the link please mail me at [email protected]

12th October 2011, 02:10 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Terms and condition to do summer internship in BSNL in Kolkata?

procedure of summer training:

if you want to do training then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of BSNL.

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of BHEL. They will mail you regarding that information.

seat is limited there that's why you must apply quickly..........

with best wishes!!!!!
Gaurav
21st April 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

im a 2nd yr computer science student. will the bsnl summer training on communication be helpful to me?
7th February 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

my name is Anamitra Nag.I'm an ECE student studying in 2nd year. I want to do a summer internship in BSNL in kolkata as I stay here but I cannot find any link through nwhich i can apply & see the terms & conditions. Please help me to sort out. If you know the link please mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?