25th April 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?

I am doing my btech 2 in electronics and communications at svnit in surat. I wanted to do summer internship in IIT Hyderabad. What is the process to apply?How many days will be the internship?

Related Questions:
  1. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  2. How can I apply for an internship at IIT Delhi? I'm pursuing my engineering in electronics and communication from SNDT women's university Mumbai?
  3. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  5. Where to apply for Summer Internship in Hyderabad being Electronics and Communication student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  8. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  10. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  12. Procedure to get summer internship admission under Electronics stream?
  13. L&T Surat offers summer internship or not?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  15. What is the complete process to to internship at IIT Hyderabad? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  17. Procedure to do internship in BHEL?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
29th August 2011, 05:22 PM
dibya89

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?

Dear friend,
Your aim is good. Every IITs conduct summer internship for maximum of 1 month duration. It is a great opportunity to start your career through IITs Summer Internship project. You should check IIT Hyderabad website. They give their requirement over there. You can apply through mail your willingness and cv to respective mail id. They took summer internship in different project on ECE which one is match with your requirement you can apply in respective person through Email. But there are some problem to get this. If you have any known person in IIT it become easy or if you have strong reference from your institute or from your family then it become easy.

IIT hydrabad website---
www.iith.ac.in
29th August 2011, 07:26 PM
Mannu2525

Arrow Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?

Dear,
Procedure for apply at IITs is very simple.
I write a stepwise procedure that you should have to follow for internship at IIT.

STEP I : Check the eligibility criteria of IITs for internship.
- 60% marks in Graduation from recognized university.
- Minimum 2 project work experience at college.

STEP II : Request your college to make a request letter for internship.

STEP III : Make your Resume having latest information about you, your skill and your project.

STEP IV : Send Request letter and resume to the official address of IIT, hyderabad.

STEP V : If they found you eligible for the internship then they will call you for interview.

Duration of Internship : Duration vary from 4 to 6 weeks.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
11th June 2012, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?

Hello sir,my son got 138 marks in aieee&gujrat board he got 96 in maths 93 phy,93inchem,
He willget admission in svnit, surat
5th September 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i am studying mtech 1st year in G pulla reddy engineering college at kurnool.i want to do project on communication & signal processing in iit hyderabad.so please give me the procedure how to apply ?
5th September 2012, 05:37 PM
ukp92

You should browse through the website of IIT Hyderabad and follow the professors of your department there. You can mail at the provided id's or also on the professors mail-id's to successfully get the intern.
All the best
17th February 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I m pushing b.tech 4th sem in mechanical engg. I would like to be internship in summer vaccn what should we hv to do for dis..plg tel me on my email: [email protected]
16th March 2013, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

i've got no previous project experience ......will that hinder my chances of internship ?
26th March 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for summer internship . i have excellent academic record
31st May 2023, 10:41 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To apply for a summer internship at IIT Hyderabad while pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication at SVNIT Surat, you can follow these general steps:

Research: Visit the official website of IIT Hyderabad to explore their internship programs and identify the departments or research areas that align with your interests and expertise.

Prepare your application: Create a well-structured and comprehensive application package, which typically includes the following:

Updated resume/CV highlighting your educational background, technical skills, projects, internships, and any relevant experience.
A cover letter expressing your interest in the internship, explaining how it aligns with your career goals, and showcasing your relevant skills and achievements.
Academic transcripts or grades to demonstrate your academic performance.
Contact the concerned department: Reach out to the department or professor at IIT Hyderabad with whom you are interested in working. Send them your application package along with a polite and professional email expressing your interest in their research and requesting an internship opportunity. Provide details about your B.Tech program, your specialization in Electronics and Communication, and your availability for the summer internship.

Follow up: If you don't receive an immediate response, don't hesitate to follow up after a reasonable period. This shows your enthusiasm and commitment to the opportunity.

Selection and confirmation: If your application is shortlisted, you may be invited for an interview or further discussions. The selection process may vary depending on the department and specific requirements. If selected, you will receive an official offer letter or confirmation from the department regarding the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?