18th March 2020, 07:38 PM
Dizili k

Is there any age relaxation for OBC candidates for Kerala PSC examination?

My date of birth is 22nd August, 1979 and I belong to OBC caste category. Am I eligible to apply and write the Kerala Public Service Commission - Kerala PSC examination? Is there any age relaxation for OBC candidates? What is the general upper age criteria for Kerala PSC?

21st March 2020, 12:38 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any age relaxation for OBC candidates for Kerala PSC examination?

--Age limit for the post of Kerala PSC examination are as follows:-
21-35 years

:- For OBC candidate age relaxation also available with minimum of 3 year

:- For SC/ST:- 5 years age relaxation available
23rd March 2020, 10:19 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age relaxation for OBC candidates for Kerala PSC examination?

The age limit to apply for Kerala PSC examination is 21 years to 32 years (or in case of some post it is 21 years to 40 years) for general category candidates. Further, there is provision of upper age limit relaxation by 3 years in case of OBC category candidates in all Kerala PSC recruitment.

For exact details and FAQs related to Kerala PSC recruitment, you can refer to the link www.keralapsc.gov.in.
23rd March 2020, 01:59 PM
luharjr

Normally, 5 years relaxation is given to SC/ST Candidates and 3 years to OBC Candidates.
U can check the eligibility to the post that you have to apply.The age limits (upper&lower) for a particular post are given in detail under the selection/Notification for that post.
22nd October 2021, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation in divorced lady for obc category in kerala public service commidsion?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?