27th November 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to enter NASA after aeronautical engineering?

Is there any chance to enter NASA after aeronautical engineering? Can I get very good salary after doing aeronautical engineering? Plz answer ........

Related Questions:
  1. How to enter NASA?
  2. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  3. Job in NASA after B.Tech from Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering? Should i choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist?
  4. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  5. Details of joining NASA or ISRO after Aeronautical engineering?
  6. How to become a NASA astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get Earth and Planets scientists Job in NASA? Qualifications needed to enter NASA? Best institutes of NASA in India and how to get admission?
  8. Previous years question papers for TANCET M.E/M.Tech for instrumentation students?
  9. How to enter NASA after completing PG in Physics with Electronics specialization?
  10. I am in class 12 which exam I have to give to enter in nasa?
  11. How to prepare for Graduate studies in USA in Aeronautical engineering? How to present a paper in NASA and IEEE?
  12. In which engineering can I get a seat in aeronautical engineering stream through AIEEE rank? Can I get a job in NASA if I take admission in B.Tech with electrical or CSE stream?
  13. Can I study in NASA to become an Astronaut being a B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  14. What should I do to enter into NASA?
  15. Which stream among medical and aeronautical engineering is to be chosen in order to join NASA?
  16. How to become a scientist in space research institute? Which exams do I have to answer to enter into NASA?
  17. How should I join NASA after doing Aeronautical?
  18. How to join NASA after doing Aeronautical?
28th November 2015, 06:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to enter NASA after aeronautical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any chance to enter NASA after aeronautical engineering? Can I get very good salary after doing aeronautical engineering? Plz answer ........
To get entry in NASA, firstly you must have a job experience of at least 5 years in any Aeronautical Agency.

You won't be recruited directly in NASA without any job experience.

So, firstly you start your career with native space agencies like ISRO.

Also, DRDO is a decent organization to work if you wish to be recruited in NASA.

Just work there for at least 5-10 years and then apply yourself for NASA.

On the basis of your talent, skills and work experience, you can bag a job in NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?