7th April 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to become a scientist in space research institute? Which exams do I have to answer to enter into NASA?

i have dream to become a scientist in a space research instute. i'm now studying 12th class. what exams should i write to enter into nasa as a student to study there which later makes me a scientist in nasa?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a space scientist in NASA? I have passed class 10th
  2. How to get Earth and Planets scientists Job in NASA? Qualifications needed to enter NASA? Best institutes of NASA in India and how to get admission?
  3. Job in NASA after B.Tech from Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering? Should i choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist?
  4. Information about the course to become an Astronaut? How to start the coaching for it? Colleges providing the courses?
  5. Procedure to become Space Scientist after passing 12th? -- [New]
  6. What are the tests to be given after 12th to be a scientist in NASA or any other space organization
  7. How to become a Scientist in ISRO after completion of B.Sc course?
  8. How could i become a Space Scientist? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year ECE
  9. How to become a scientist if I am a BSc student of Physics? How to do a job in NASA as a scientist
  10. How to become a scientist at NASA institute?
  11. How to become a scientist in NASA after studying earth and space science in India? Do I have to pass any test to be a scientist in NASA?
  12. How can I become an astronaut and space scientist after studying in mechanical engineering
  13. I am in class 12 which exam I have to give to enter in nasa?
  14. What to do after B.Sc to become a Scientist in NASA and Astronaut?
  15. Exams to become an astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to join Space research centers like NASA after 12th standard? What is the percentage required?
  17. How to become a scientist in space research field? I am studying in graduation
  18. Is there Astronautical branch in NIT Raipur?
16th April 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a scientist in space research institute? Which exams do I have to answer to enter into NASA?

i have completed b tech i have instrested in space scientest what exam their enter into nasa
17th April 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a scientist in space research institute? Which exams do I have to answer to enter into NASA?

I have completed my intermediate and want go inside the field of reaserch in science.help me.
11th May 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10 class . what all qualifications are required if i want to be space researcher in ISRO
28th May 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I am post graduate student .I had done M.Sc in mathematics in 2008 in appplied mathematics.I want to do research work in nasa space centre.It is just a dream to me .
5th September 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing mechanical engineering in not so deemed college , can i becomes astronaut or space scientist ??
24th March 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my B.E in mechanical engg.I wish to join nasa after an PG degree.which course can i take?
11th June 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am know in 12 th and after this what exam i should write to enter in iist
1st July 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN STD 7TH IS THERE A EXAM THROUGH WHICH I CAN ENTER NASA?
13th September 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

can i enter nasa by comleting btech by cs
3rd February 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 11th and my percentage in class 10th is 80% . I wish to join NASA after 12th. Which exams do I have to answer to enter into NASA? please give me answer on my email id - [email protected]
12th February 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Im in class 12th now,what entrances should prefer to become an astronaut?
15th March 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of class 11!my streme is pure science.i had been a dream from my childhood,i want to be a space scientist in nasa!which steps are must be needed for me,plz advice me sir,
11th April 2014, 01:05 AM
Mr. p square

I want to become scientist in NASA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have dream to become a scientist in a space research instute. i'm now studying 12th class. what exams should i write to enter into nasa as a student to study there which later makes me a scientist in nasa?
22nd May 2014, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I am going to pass 12th standard and I know how to become a space scientist for this firstly a person should be very good in mathematics and physics and thus opt for Bsc or honors degree then should do Msc in astrology related subjects basically astrophysics or cosmology...Its my dream to be a space scientist in NASA and I am very passionate about it....please give some suggestions how to enter NASA......
16th September 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I pass my 12th and go engineering in next year when i complete my engineering then i wish to enter in NASA so what can i do and which entrance exam i cracked for enter in NASA please give me some suggestions which help me to complete my dream and my i want to do it in any how so please take it seriously and tell me the way......
10th May 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12th std. I want to become a space scientist in NASA. How entir in NASA?
16th June 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a scientist in NASA what course i do after 12th also tell me about enterence exam
15th April 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I my only wish to become a space scientist because I am curious about the black hole mystery and formation of Earth and is there extra extra Terrestrial and found out those mysteries who had been lock up for million of years and had unexplained so please reply thank you.
12th May 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a space scientist or a astrologer in NASA. I have done 12th (non medical) from punjab school educational board. So, what can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?