16th August 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get Anna University or government college after scorign 3398 rank in BC category

Dear sir,i got 3398th rank in my BC category 2012 Tancet M.E rank list...is thr any chance of getting anna university or govt college in my career...?Pls guide me..

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance for me to get into Anna University after scoring category rank of 8?
  2. Colleges that I can get after scorign 14047 rank and 86 marks? Which government or private college can I get?
  3. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 101424 category rank?
  4. Which college can I get after scoring 2697 rank in general category? Any chance for admission in government medical college?
  5. Is it possible to get Anna University government college in Tamilnadu with stipend after secuding 28.67 in GATE CSE department in OBC category?
  6. Any chance of getting a government college after scoring an AIEEE rank of 134790 and category rank of 5876?
  7. What is the chance to get admission in B.Arch government college?
  8. What are the chances of admission in B.Tech in computer science or IT after scorign 16800 rank in KIITEE and 3065 rank in womens category?
  9. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 15106 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to get seat for ME in Anna University with a rank of 30687 in TANCET being a candidate of SC category?
  11. After scoring 97% in intermediate which college can I expect for engineering? Is there any chance to get in SSN college and Anna University?
  12. Chance to get admission in government college under OBC category?
  13. Will I get a seat after scorign 10368 rank in GPAT
  14. Is it possible to get NIT Trichy after scoring 265 in AIEEE B.Arch? Which are the best colleges that I can get?
  15. Any chance to get into top government college after scoring 1135 rank in general category in UPSEE?
  16. Government college that I could get under UPTU after scoring 16567 category rank and 2383 girls category rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  18. Any chance to get admitted in any government college in West Bengal after scoring 1298 in general category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?