5th June 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance to get a seat in Homeopathy? I have scored 21,520 rank in EAMCET

sir,
I'll b thankful if u can reply to my query.I have scored 21,520 rank in Eamcet.
Is there any chance of me getting seat in homeopathy ??
-Harshitha

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in homeopathy after completing 12th? I have scored 34259 rank in EAMCET
  2. Will there be any chance for me to get admission for BDS with a rank of 19545 in EAMCET being a candidate from BC-B category?
  3. Is there any chance to get a seat in AGBSC? I have scored 14308 rank in EAMCET
  4. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 61000 rank in EAMCET
  5. Any chance to get a seat in BHMS in AP category after securing 32760 rank in EAMCET? I have scored 90% in IPE
  6. Is there any chance for me to get seat for Veterinary course with a rank of 35520 in EAMCET?
  7. Any chance to get a seat in BDS Veterinary or Agricultural BSc after scoring 21500 rank in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Any chance to get a seat in university after scoring 3080 rank in EAMCET? I am from BCD Caste -- [New]
  9. Is there any chance to get a seat in B category in ECE or CSE? I have scored 971 marks in intermediate
  10. Details of Homeopathic course? I have done 12th
  11. Is there any chance to get a seat in any veterinary or agriculture after scoring 57723 rank in EAMCET
  12. Can I get a chance to get MBBS seat after securing 28688 AP EAMCET rank
  13. Will I get BVSc seat after scoring 5032 rank in EAMCET?
  14. Any chance to get a B category seat after scoring 91% in Inter and EAMCET rank of 52000?
  15. Can I get a seat in AGBSE after scoring 21729 rank in EAMCET?
  16. How to get a seat in BDS after scoring 22383 rank in EAMCET?
  17. Is there any chance to get a seat in AGBSC after scoring 35000 rank in EAMCET
  18. Any chance to get a seat in good VP Veterinary college after scoring 5032 rank in EAMCET
1st October 2016, 01:38 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: is there any chance to get a seat in Homeopathy? I have scored 21,520 rank in EAMCET

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. This examination is conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education Council.

B.H.M.S. or Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery is an undergraduate Homoeopathic Medical course. The duration of this course is five and half years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Homeopathy course is 50%. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years.

As per my knowledge, no you are not eligible to get a seat in Homeopathy after scored 21,520 rank in EAMCET so my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college which accept your score.
2nd October 2016, 02:26 AM
Madison.

Default Re: is there any chance to get a seat in Homeopathy? I have scored 21,520 rank in EAMCET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I'll b thankful if u can reply to my query.I have scored 21,520 rank in Eamcet.
Is there any chance of me getting seat in homeopathy ??
-Harshitha
After scoring a rank of 21,520 you do not have a chance to get admission in homeopathy in any of the government medical colleges however you can still try to get admission in private colleges. There are some private colleges which offers the BHMS courses and also accept lower ranks in EAMCET.

The EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test which is conducted by JNTU, Hyderabad. This entrance exam is held every year for the admission of candidates in B.Tech/MBBS/BHMS/Pharma/Agriculture courses.

There is another option if you are determined to get in to a government college for BHMS or Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery then you can prepare for one more year and apply for the examination next year to score a better rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?