30th September 2016, 04:55 PM
bitopee borah

Am I eligible for Bank and other government competitive exams after graduating from Singhania university?

I did my graduation in science from singhania university rajasthan. I want to know that am i eligible for bank exam or other government competitive exam on the basis of my degree. Please reply to my mail id [email protected] enrolled no. Is -2011060673

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Singhania University is a Government University or not? Is it AICTE approved?
  2. Am I eligible for bank exam after B.Sc in AME from Singhania University?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for state government professor job if I completed Ph.D course in Mathematics from Singhania University?
  4. Who all are eligible to give the government competitive exams?
  5. Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs and other government purposes? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of Engineering from Singhania University?
  7. Am I eligible for competitive exam on the basis of my degree from Singhania university?
  8. Is it safe to do Ph.D course in Singhania University? Is it recognized by UGC?
  9. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?
  10. Will I be eligible to get professor jobs in government universities after completion of Ph.D in Singhania University, Rajasthan?
  11. Whether my B.Ed course certificate of Singhania University will be accepted by the Government of Odisha? -- [New]
  12. HP Government does not accept PhD done from Singhania University?
  13. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  14. After passing diploma in automobile engineering from Singhania University will I be eligible for government job?
  15. Should I join Singhania University to study BMLT course? Is this university UGC recognized? Can I get government job in J&K?
  16. Is Singhania university offering one year B.Ed course recognized by NCTE?
  17. Is Singhania university approved from NCTE? Job in government school of Delhi after B.Ed from Singhania University?
  18. Is it possible for me to start giving the competitive exams while doing my graduation?
30th September 2016, 08:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank and other government competitive exams after graduating from Singhania university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitopee borah View Post
I did my graduation in science from singhania university rajasthan. I want to know that am i eligible for bank exam or other government competitive exam on the basis of my degree. Please reply to my mail id [email protected] enrolled no. Is -2011060673
You have completed graduation degree from Singhania University, Rajasthan so you are eligible for Bank and other government exam.

I have attached a document regarding UGC approval of Singhania University, Rajasthan so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf rti-letter.pdf(189.2 KB, 29 views)
30th September 2016, 09:00 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank and other government competitive exams after graduating from Singhania university?

Singhania University is a University Grants Commission recognized university and so, you can apply for bank entrance exams as well as other government competitive examinations.

*You can apply for both Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written examination and SBI entrance exam for post of clerk and Probationary officer.

*The minimum qualification is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. As this university is UGC recognized, you can apply for both exams.
30th September 2016, 09:27 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, not only of bank entrance examination you are eligible to appear for other government jobs entrance examination after pursuing degree from Singhania university.

The university is recognised university under UGC Act of 1956. So, you can appear for examination and eligible for recruitment in jobs after qualifying in entrance examination.

So, you just need to prepare for examination to appear for examination and qualify in it to get the job.
30th September 2016, 09:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your degree is valid if you have obtained your degree from Singhania university as it is a recognised university situated in Rajashtan.

So, you can appear for entrance examination (banking and other competitive ) and after qualifying in entrance examination eligible for the recruitment in jobs. The required qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed degree from any recognised university. The age limit varies with different examination.
30th September 2016, 09:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Singhania University is a UGC recognized university. So, there is no doubt or any issue regarding validity of its degree. Degree of this university is valid for banks and other government competitive exams. You can apply for following examinations:

>>UPSC exams like Civil Services examination, Combined Defence Services exam, Central Armed Police Force exam etc.

>>In banking sector, you can apply for IBPS CWE for clerk and Probationary officer exam.

>>RRB entrance examination.

>>Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer examination.

>>State Public Service Commission exams etc.
30th September 2016, 09:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible for Bank and other government competitive exams after graduating from Singhania university because the university is a UGC recognized and that's why all the courses offered here is valid for any competitive exams. The university was established by the Government of Rajasthan, under Ordinance 6 of 2007. It is a UGC recognized private university as per Sec. 2f of the UGC Act 1956.
30th September 2016, 09:46 PM
Madison.

Yes definitely you are eligible to apply for bank and any other government exams after graduating from Singhania university.

The eligibility criteria for any bank or government examination are-

The candidates should have a graduation degree from a recognized university. Some of the examination have minimum percentage for applying.
The age of the candidates should be between 21 to 30 years. For SC/ST candidates age is relaxed by 5 years and 3 years for the OBC candidates.
The candidates should be Indian citizen.

The Singhania University is established by Government of Rajasthan on 2007 and it is also recognized and affiliated under the UGC. Thus an degree from the Singhania University is recognized all over India.
30th September 2016, 09:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are definitely eligible for any government job which asks for a bachelor degree from a recognized university having completed your B.Sc degree from Singhaniya University as it is approved by UGC ( Union Grant Commission) and a degree from UGC approved university is accepted for claiming any job or admission provided that your degree is as per the educational requirement.

But I would also like to make you clear that for appearing bank examination or any other competitive examination you must satisfy all other criteria apart from your educational qualification.
30th September 2016, 10:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

1. University Grants Commission has clearly mentioned that Singhania University is a recognized university by UGC and those who obtain degree from this university are eligible for any government job in any state of India.

You have done bachelor's degree in science and therefore, you can apply for Bank entrance exam like SBI PO, IBPS PO, Clerk exam.

B.Sc graduates can also apply for railway exams, defence exams like CDS.
1st October 2016, 03:20 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitopee borah View Post
According to your qualification you are eligible for the banking exams and also eligible for the other government competitive exams. But the condition is this, your graduation will be approved by UGC. And to check this you can go for the site of UGC and there you can check whether is your University is affiliated by UGC or not. And if it is affiliated than you are eligible if not than you are not a eligible candidate. According to my knowledge your university is affiliated by UGC. But after that if you have any doubts than you can clear your doubts by checking the site of UGC.

You must have fulfill some other eligibility also for government jobs which are,
> You must be a citizen of India.
> Your age must be above than 18 years and not more than 30 years. For SC and BC candidate they got age relaxation.
> You should not have any criminal record.
1st October 2016, 09:26 PM
shiwangini raj

Of course,, yes ,, you are eligible for bank and other government competitive exams after graduating from singhania university..
Because this college is recognized and reputed college..and this can't arise any type of problem for you..
So you can sit any type of government competitive exams like as - bank's clerk, Pos and also if you are interested in government job like UPSC, Bpsc etc.. So,,
Don't worry and face competitive exams frankly..
Thanks
2nd October 2016, 09:21 AM
shiwangini raj

Of course,, yes ,, you are eligible for bank and other government competitive exams after graduating from singhania university..
Because this college is recognized and reputed college..and this can't arise any type of problem for you..
So you can sit any type of government competitive exams like as - bank's clerk, Pos and also if you are interested in government job like UPSC, Bpsc etc.. So,,
Don't worry and face competitive exams frankly..
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?