14th May 2022, 06:03 PM
MENGUZENUO

Is there any chance I can apply for 12th exam through distance NIOS board?

Sir/ Madam Due to some sickness I couldn't abl e to continue my studies, and so now its been almost more then 9 years back, so is there any chance that I can apply/ appear 12 exam through distance on NIOS Board?

14th May 2022, 10:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance I can apply for 12th exam through distance NIOS board?

Yes, you can apply through NIOS board. NIOS is a recognised board and it is affiliated to Ministry of Education.

So, you can apply for the admission through NIOS board.
14th May 2022, 11:29 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance I can apply for 12th exam through distance NIOS board?

A student must have attained a minimum of 15 years of age to be eligible for NIOS 12th exams 2022.
The student must produce a class secondary pass certificate from NIOS or a recognized board, an address proof and two latest passport-sized photographs. The student must be enrolled with NIOS.
15th May 2022, 12:04 AM
Msdhoni02

Students who born on or before January 31, 2008, are eligible for NIOS admission 2022. For NIOS 12th admission, the minimum age limit is 15 years as on January 31, 2022.

Students who born on or before January 31, 2007, can also apply for NIOS class 12 admission 2022.
15th May 2022, 09:34 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling and is a recognised board affiliated to Ministry of Education.

So, you are eligible to pursue your academic qualification by the board.
15th May 2022, 03:04 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

There is no age limit on the NIOS board for study. So, you can re-appear as a new candidate for NIOS exam. You will have to appear again for 5 subjects. The new score you get will be valid for the next time .
15th May 2022, 03:44 PM
abhi@@421

NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is based on an “Open School” concept in which you don’t have to go to the institute to attend the classes. NIOS conducts two types of courses first one is secondary and another is senior secondary. The NIOS secondary course is equivalent to the class 10th of CBSE or ICSE board and the NIOS senior secondary course is equivalent to the class 12th. CBSE or other recognized board take admission in class 12th after completing the class 11th from the same board.
ELIGIBILITY FOR NIOS BOARD ADMISSION IN SENIOR SECONDARY COURSE (CLASS 12TH):
Pass Mark Sheet & Certificate of 10th Class from Recognized Board.
School leaving certificate with the countersign.
Address Proof / Rent Agreement
Three passport size latest colored photographs
15th May 2022, 09:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, you can definitely get admission in the National Institute of Open Schooling for 12th studies as there is no upper age for studying 12th in the National Institute of Open Schooling.
National Institute of Open Schooling is recognised by Central Government of India and Ministry of HRD.
You can take admission in any stream and for some streams admission is open Round the year and for some streams last date is 31st July 2022.
15th May 2022, 10:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the 12th examination through the distance NIOS board. There is no upper age limit for admission. The minimum age for enrollment is 15 years for class 12th. For 10+2 registration a candidate must have cleared class 10th from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the NIOS website link for your reference which is www.nios.ac.in
22nd May 2022, 08:23 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue std 12th from NIOS board. It is a recognised board and affiliated to Ministry of Education.

So, if you are interested in the higher studies then can pursue with NIOS from distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?