8th June 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for me to get a good NIT after scoring 36008 ran in AIEEE with 143(Gen) marks? Any girls quota in those colleges?

I have got 36008 rank in aieee with 143(GEN) marks. Is there any chances of getting any good NIT or any other reputed gov. college? Is there any girls quota in any of these colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any girls quota in NIT after scoring 121 marks in AIEEE?
  2. In which Government and Private colleges can I get after scoring 2000 state rank in AIEEE(UP) under OBC quota?
  3. Do I stand a chance to get in any NIT or government colleges after scoring 98 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Is there any chance to get a good NIT after scoring 198 in AIEEE? I belong to UP
  5. Do I stand a chance to get NIT Calicut or Trichy after scoring 200+ marks in AIEEE B.Arch? List of other colleges for Architecture where I can get admitted?
  6. Do I have any chance to get in NIT Warangal or any NIT after scoring 123 marks out of 360?
  7. Any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 123 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Which college should I go for after scoring 43 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  10. Can I have a chance to get NIT Warangal after scoring 147 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Names of the good colleges that I can get after scoring 123 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE
  13. Can I get G.B Pant University Uttarkhand after scoring total of 90 marks in AIEEE in girls quota?
  14. Is there a girls quota in AIEEE for admission in IIITs or NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any chance to get a good college in NIT after scoring 150 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  17. Which NIT can I get in SC quota after scoring 112 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Chances of getting in good colleges after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
8th June 2011, 04:00 PM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to get a good NIT after scoring 36008 ran in AIEEE with 143(Gen) marks? Any girls quota in those colleges?

dear friend

as per your rank it is difficult to get admission into NITs and Good Gov. colleges.

you should try for private colleges .

but you should attend the counseling of NITs and GOVT. colleges.

because every year the cut off varies and you may get a chance .

all the best.
8th June 2011, 04:09 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is there any chance for me to get a good NIT after scoring 36008 ran in AIEEE with 143(Gen) marks? Any girls quota in those colleges?

dear friend

as per your rank it is difficult to get admission into NITs and Good Gov. colleges.

you should try for private colleges .

but you should attend the counseling of NITs and GOVT. colleges.

because every year the cut off varies and you may get a chance .

all the best.
8th June 2011, 09:09 PM
tiwari ayush

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to get a good NIT after scoring 36008 ran in AIEEE with 143(Gen) marks? Any girls quota in those colleges?

too be frank there is actually no chance for u to get a nit you must try other colleges.(like thapar)
girl quota exists in colleges like pec(single girl child).
8th June 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

AIeee AIR37000.......can i get any NIT....plz reply
27th June 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

My aieee rank is around 1lakh and i belong to general category,so i think its vry difficult to get admission in a gud coleg...bt i m lukin 4 some private coleges...shud i go 4 stat counselin?how much 12th % affect the admisn n if it is abov 90%?
6th September 2011, 03:17 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

scoring of rank around 36k in the aieee exam is really nice thing.

friend as you belongs to the general category then its difficult to get admission in the nit's .

i am saying difficult but it can be possible.

because according to the last year cutoffs of the different nit's on the rank around 36k branch like mining , chemical are got alloted to the candidates.

on this rank you will get admission in the newly opened nit's like nit, mizoram.
and there is no special quota for girls in the admission process of the aieee.

to see the last year cutoffs of the different nit's kindly visit the website www.ccb.nic.in

thanks and best luck
3rd October 2011, 10:00 PM
anand5409

dear friend,
your rank 36008 is almost good. you didn't mention your home state. although you may get NITs existing in north east state as new NIT. or it is a little chance that you may get NIT agartalla also. try to go NIT because NIT is best college.
best of luck
3rd October 2011, 10:01 PM
anand5409

dear friend,
your rank 36008 is almost good. you didn't mention your home state. although you may get NITs existing in north east state as new NIT. or it is a little chance that you may get NIT agartalla also. try to go NIT because NIT is best college.
best of luck
10th June 2012, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

i have got 45757 rank in AIEEE2012.i m a girl and i am in general category.is there any hope that i can get any of the NIT???
10th June 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

is there any chance for me to get nit dekhi having rank 71135 with 121 marks & state delhi rank 5930
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?