11th July 2011, 12:26 PM
dhanushuya

Is there any coaching institute nearby Chennai for Petroleum Engineering? I am in B.Tech 2nd year

I am a student of B.tech 2nd yr petroleum. need i have to get coaching right from 2nd yr ?Is there coaching institute nearby chennai area?

29th May 2015, 09:53 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any coaching institute nearby Chennai for Petroleum Engineering? I am in B.Tech 2nd year

For petroleum engineering, the organisation which is best in India is ONGC.

Now ONGC recruits through the GATE exam. So, indirectly you will have to prepare for the GATE exam. The various coaching centers for the GATE exam in Chennai are-

- ACE Academy
- Gate forum

These coaching centers have constantly provided good results in the GATE exam and will definitely help you with your preparation.

People usually say that self study is better, but i personally support your decision of coaching because-

1) They will provide you tailor made material.

2) The competition will help you to go ahead in your preparation.

3) Short tricks are provided.

4) The competitive environment and the features like test Series and Mocks helps you to maintain your preparation regularly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?