20th July 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Are there any colleges accepting admission by the end of October for doing either B.Arch or B.Tech?

I met with an accident during March so I'm not able to attempt my CBSE class 12th exam. So, I have to complete my 12th from NIOS in August. Whose results will be declared in first week of October and I need to do some course in same year but it's too late to take admission in B.Arch or B.Tech colleges. Is there is any college which give late admission in mid week of October?

4th June 2023, 03:56 PM
eduking

Default Re: Are there any colleges accepting admission by the end of October for doing either B.Arch or B.Tech?

Most of engineering colleges provide admission based on JEE Main and other state-level engineering entrance exams. Hence, it will be difficult to get admission in October because sessions usually start in August for engineering courses all over India. You can't delay till October because everything is through the entrance exam and counseling.

The entrance exam is usually conducted in April or May, while counseling is completed in June or July with admission confirmed in August. You have to try next year or get admission in some distance mode course at IGNOU where some courses are offered in January month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?