4th September 2019, 06:54 PM
clamourtech

Are there any courses available to learn about Mobile App Development?

Nowadays, mobile app development is rapidly increasing. The numbers of users of the smartphone also increasing very fast. So, my question is that is mobile app development is good for the future? I currently run a web development company. Should I focus on mobile app development? If yes, then please let me know about any courses available to learn about mobile app development.

18th September 2019, 09:34 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are there any courses available to learn about Mobile App Development?

Web development and mobile app development are two different aspects. If you will learn mobile app development it will be added as an extra skill in resume. And extra skills are always appreciable for private sector.
So many online platform like Udemy, Coursera provide the android app developing courses.
19th September 2019, 02:00 PM
clamourtech

Default Re: Are there any courses available to learn about Mobile App Development?

Thanks, really helpful feedback Soumya. I appreciate it.
30th July 2021, 03:32 PM
andrea333

You can learn about mobile app development from MobileAppDaily it is a content driven website which focus i mobile apps and app development.
https://www.mobileappdaily.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?