19th October 2019, 03:54 PM
Preeti dathan

Is there any Criminology courses available at graduate level?

Hi, I have completed my 12th from Science stream with PCM subject combination. And, now I want to study a Graduate degree course in Criminology. Is there any such courses available? From where and how can I do the same?

20th June 2020, 12:30 AM
Shilpa krishna sk

Default Re: Is there any Criminology courses available at graduate level?

B.A. Criminology is a three-year undergraduate professional course based on annual examination system. The course is taught both in full time and distance learning mode. ... Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which Books to prepare for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? Job Opportunities after completion of MA in Criminology? List of Universities offering this course? 15 13th November 2021 10:02 AM
List of colleges offering Criminology course and their admission process? Is there any entrance examination for Criminology courses? 5 24th June 2020 07:36 AM
List of colleges for criminology? Can a commerce student apply for admission in graduation with criminology stream or it is only for science and arts background students? 14 21st April 2020 01:30 AM
Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application? 2 11th April 2020 02:15 AM